Hillary calls her own supporters a bucket of losers in a Wall Street Speach

I believe it's been considered wrong by moral people throughout all of history to force yourself on women the way Trump was joking about, and has apparently done before.

What does a Hillary supporter know about morals?
So you are trying to teach me that a man forcing himself upon a woman is moral. It looks like I know a lot more about morals than you do.

Has any woman complained that Trump forced himself on her?
Off the top of my head, his ex-wife and a little girl who claims Trump and Epstein raped her. I'm out and don't feel like googling others.

That is old news and Epstein has 21 phones numbers he get a hold of Bill Clinton with.
Old news?! The next court date is next week!

Trump did what men have done since the beginning of time. Real men that is. The emasculated variety we have now do it too. They just don't have the balls to admit it.
I believe it's been considered wrong by moral people throughout all of history to force yourself on women the way Trump was joking about, and has apparently done before.

So you are trying to teach me that a man forcing himself upon a woman is moral. It looks like I know a lot more about morals than you do.

Check out Islam. It is not only moral, but it is encouraged. Hillary loves her some Islam.
Helping refugees is not "loving Islam." Islam has far more in common with your socially conservative views than us heathens on the left. Just because we protect innocent Muslims from your hatred when we see it does not mean we "love Islam." It just means we "hate assholes."

Where is the hatred? Top security officials in Obamas administration and the FBI director said there is no proper way to vet the refugees and they will contain terrorists.If you think American lives should be put in danger you
are the asshole.

Off the top of my head, his ex-wife and a little girl who claims Trump and Epstein raped her. I'm out and don't feel like googling others.

That is old news and Epstein has 21 phones numbers he get a hold of Bill Clinton with.

Yes it has been on the docket for months. Do you have any idea how our courts work?

His ex-wife says no such thing? What "little girl?" What's her name?
Ivana accused him of raping her, and Trump's rape victim's identity is being withheld. The next court date is October 14. Stop embracing your ignorance Brifag.

Yes it has been on the docket for months. Do you have any idea how our courts work?
That would make it CURRENT news! Do you have any idea how the english language and communication work?

Ivana accused him of raping her, and Trump's rape victim's identity is being withheld. The next court date is October 14. Stop embracing your ignorance Brifag.

It is also a civil court case not a criminal one. Which means there was not enough evidence for criminal charges.

We know how not being charged means everything to Hillary supporters.

Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough warned that the association between former President Bill Clinton and convicted sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein will be something the media will be forced to focus on if Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump chooses to discuss it. And that could be a “big problem” for his wife Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, Scarborough said.
Scarborough: Bill Clinton’s Association with Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein ‘Big Problem’ for Hillary - Donald Trump Will Use - Breitbart

Pot meet kettle.

Last edited:

That would make it CURRENT news! Do you have any idea how the english language and communication work?

That would make it what I said it was. A lawsuit waiting for its turn in court.

It is also a civil court case not a criminal one. Which means there was not enough evidence for criminal charges.

Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough warned that the association between former President Bill Clinton and convicted sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein will be something the media will be forced to focus on if Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump chooses to discuss it. And that could be a “big problem” for his wife Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, Scarborough said.
Scarborough: Bill Clinton’s Association with Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein ‘Big Problem’ for Hillary - Donald Trump Will Use - Breitbart

Pot meet kettle.
Oh so since it's a civil lawsuit, if she proves that she was raped by Trump and his good friend Epstein it's okay to you then. Hmm.

Pot meet kettle.
Oh so since it's a civil lawsuit, if she proves that she was raped by Trump and his good friend Epstein it's okay to you then. Hmm.

Epstein is much better friends with Bill Clinton. But I will tell what is OK, that is Trump doing what I and many other(99%) men have done. That is bragging to another about sex and women.

Pot meet kettle.

Epstein is much better friends with Bill Clinton.
Speculation

Yes, it is. In other words, you have no clue who is accusing him of rape. For all you know, it's Hillary's lawyers. And since when are plaintiffs in a lawsuit allowed to keep their identities a secret?

Yes, it is. In other words, you have no clue who is accusing him of rape. For all you know, it's Hillary's lawyers. And since when are plaintiffs in a lawsuit allowed to keep their identities a secret?
When they are underage victims.

Stop embracing your ignorance Brifag.

Last edited:

Stop embracing your ignorance Brofag.

That's true in a criminal trial, not a lawsuit. This lawsuit will get thrown out just like the last one.

Lawyers? It could be his mom... "Listen and believe".

That's true in a criminal trial, not a lawsuit. This lawsuit will get thrown out just like the last one.
This is the same lawsuit. The plaintiffs voluntary withdrew the last one so they could file in a different state with new witnesses.

This is the same lawsuit. The plaintiffs voluntary withdrew the last one so they could file in a different state with new witnesses.

Same bogus plaintiff. Different lawsuit. The last one got thrown out, and so will this one. There's no such thing as a lawsuit where the plaintiff's name isn't on the filing documents.

Same bogus plaintiff. Different lawsuit. The last one got thrown out, and so will this one. There's no such thing as a lawsuit where the plaintiff's name isn't on the filing documents.
The last one did not get thrown out. She is listed as "Jane Doe" as are countless other plaintiffs in lawsuits.

OP- BS- She said her analysts called far leftists a bucket of losers, not her supporters. As usual, New BS GOP lies. Whose candidate is DEFINITELY deplorable. And toast. Only hater dupes are with him now.
Dude, far leftist are her supporters. Are you on drugs? if not, get some because you are not connected to reality.
Pragmatic centrists. You people are off your flat earth. Who WAS she talking about? Occupy Wall St? In 2013? Your whole side are liars and dupes, and your candidate is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back