Hillary already planning her giant victory celebration

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
I make no predictions on who will win. But already planning your victory party seems a bit presumptuous. The comments in the article are pretty funny.

“It’s a little presumptuous of her to plan on winning. I guess she put in for this before Friday,” one NYPD detective said.

Others said the actual election results could put a damper on things but with one firefighter raising the specter of a 2000-style re-count and adding, “So what’s she going to do, put the fireworks on ice?”

Another source wondered: “If she loses will she take it over to the East Side and sell it to Trump for half-price?”

A retired firefighter said the FDNY’ s “rank and file is outraged they are being forced to do political work.”

“This will make it seem like the firefighters endorsed Hillary,” the source said.

Hillary already planning her giant victory celebration | New York Post

I make no predictions on who will win. But already planning your victory party seems a bit presumptuous. The comments in the article are pretty funny.

“It’s a little presumptuous of her to plan on winning. I guess she put in for this before Friday,” one NYPD detective said.

Others said the actual election results could put a damper on things but with one firefighter raising the specter of a 2000-style re-count and adding, “So what’s she going to do, put the fireworks on ice?”

Another source wondered: “If she loses will she take it over to the East Side and sell it to Trump for half-price?”

A retired firefighter said the FDNY’ s “rank and file is outraged they are being forced to do political work.”

“This will make it seem like the firefighters endorsed Hillary,” the source said.

hillary-jail.jpg

And the enthusiasm she will bring with a victory will likely resemble her previous "rallies."

hillary-small-crowd-575x431.jpg

But even without any good feelings about this, she will have won because too many people think Trump is going to go crazy and the same people look at Hillary and think she is a civil person looking out for our best interests.

Forum List

Back