Former Trump Organization executive says she expects President Trump will resign

I agree that resignation would be his safest way to avoid prison by Pence pardoning him. However, things don't look good for Pence - and I doubt President Pelosi would pardon them.

I don't think he'll resign.... to avoid impeachment, I think he would rather blow up the country and cause a civil war

And it is unlikely the Senate would gather the 20 Republican Senators for a Removal from office...

Is the rule you can NOT pardon anyone that has been impeached? Is that was the constitution says? Orr is it that you can not pardon the crimes in the impeachment but other crimes you could?

Rich White collar criminals usually do not go to jail, they pay their way out....

President Trump, if removed, will not go to jail for his crimes either... that's just ya'lls wishful thinking imo. :)

I agree that resignation would be his safest way to avoid prison by Pence pardoning him. However, things don't look good for Pence - and I doubt President Pelosi would pardon them.

you do not really believe this shit you post, do you?

Trump's 2020 slogan should be.." PLEASE vote for me so that the statutes of limitation run out, keep me out of prison, and I promise to retire to Scotland."

Former Trump Organization executive says she expects President Trump will resign - CNN

It's his only way out to avoid jail. Resign, VP Putin, err......I mean Pence blesses him.
The woman that worked for him for 12 years and now needs to find fame by badmouthing him. He gave her a once in a lifetime opportunity back then for a woman. She must be broke.

She is an Engineer, Attorney, Author, Construction Manager. I do not think she is broke. She has also spoken out against Trump in the past, this is not new for her.

Forum List

Back