Hilary Clinton/Bernie Sanders vs. Rand Paul/Jeb Bush

I doubt Hillary will win the nomination no matter what. That ship has sailed regardless of any polling. When it gets down to it they will pick someone without the saddlebags, I mean baggage, younger, better looking, less hysterical and even further to the left.

I doubt Hillary will win the nomination no matter what. That ship has sailed regardless of any polling. When it gets down to it they will pick someone without the saddlebags, I mean baggage, younger, better looking, less hysterical and even further to the left.

They may try to roll her out there like the R's did mccain.

Hillary is more likely to get blind support from women near her own age. The younger crowd doesn't feel so rushed to make history again, especially since they already made it with Obama, and it didn't turn out the way many of them had hoped...not enough change in the right direction.

To tell you the truth someone like Jeb or Huntsmen are probably about the sanest. Hillary and sanders are way to radical. We need sane thinkers within the white house.

Would be even better if this someone we didn't know. Like a state governor...

Hillary is too mainstream for today's Democrat Party and has no chance at getting the nomination

Bernie Sanders/Raoul Castro is more likely

Great prediction. You are one sharp dude. Saying that Hillary Clinton has no chance at the nomination is possibly the most intelligent take on the 2016 election that I have seen yet. You might be a genius.

Last edited:
I think the USMB needs a prediction bank. If you want to make an asinine prediction regarding an election that is more than a month away or has yet to have candidates, you have to pay the site $5.

The admin can use the funds to design and implement some kind of virtual dunce cap that those making such predictions must wear once their ridiculous prognostications are proven wrong.

I think the Dems should bring this guy back on a fuel guzzling corporate jet. He'll be your savior. :lol:

al-gore-invented-internet-global-warming-sex-scandal-puppy-liberal-democrat-ass-clown1.jpg

Two thoughts -
1- Hillary is not extreme enough to beat the moonbat left of her own party. A moonbat wingnut will win the DNC nomination...
2- then lose the general election. ...After 8 yrs of Obama lies and fail, the country will not elect another Democrat President.

Not in a million alternate Universes would Hillary ever choose Bernie Sanders as her running mate.

I agree. She's going to pick a right of center guy who is probably a somewhat obscure governor somewhere right now. No one high profile. No one in her stratosphere wants to be Hillary's bitch.

Two thoughts -
1- Hillary is not extreme enough to beat the moonbat left of her own party. A moonbat wingnut will win the DNC nomination...
2- then lose the general election. ...After 8 yrs of Obama lies and fail, the country will not elect another Democrat President.

Rand Paul is going to be the next big losing Republican. And so the Dems will win by default because the GOP has nothing on the table for an alternative to Obamacare, and by 2016 most people will be happy that they can get a CT scan without their insurance company giving them shit. It comes down to that for most Americans, maybe not for you, but most Americans don't have the time to blah-blah on this board. They are working two jobs.

Forum List

Back