Highland Park Shooter in Custody

Shut up, pack up your hate and just disappear.... The shooter almost certainly was acting due to you animals raging hate extravaganza these last few years, he is either one of you, or a wannabe one of you, or your antifa thug's! Such people are highly receptive to the hate/violence message, which is why good people always frown when democrats descend into their hate rages, take a good look at him, the democrat hate broadcast found a receiver... :wink:
Car rampage on Christmas, gun rampage on the 4th. We'll, the anti American communists did say they would destroy all of our traditions.

Heh. This is going to be hush-hush information soon.

1656980831795.png

Shut up, pack up your hate and just disappear.... The shooter almost certainly was acting due to you animals raging hate extravaganza these last few years, he is either one of you, or a wannabe one of you, or your antifa thug's! Such people are highly receptive to the hate/violence message, which is why good people always frown when democrats descend into their hate rages, take a good look at him, the democrat hate broadcast found a receiver... :wink:
You're funny. Not in the HaHa kind of way though. More in the creepy/funny way.

Illegal in the city he shot it if it is an AR. The fact that they haven't told us what type of weapon tells me that it probably isn't, but it will be turned into one ASAP. And look at that little antifa shithead.

Of course, it's illegal to shoot at people, even in or around Shitcago, regardless of what sort of firearm one is using to do so.

Does he make you proud joe b?

Funny thing, as soon as I saw the picture of this creature, and realized that it was near Shitcago that this happened, I wondered if anyone had seen or heard from Incel Joe since it happened.

I guess it wasn't him, but given Incel Joe's demonstrated character, given that it claims to live in Shitcago, and given how the suspect appears, you have to admit that it all kind of fits, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Someone would have shot him immediately and ended the threat.
Hard to hit a rooftop shooter who is using a rifle and probably a scope, by somebody on the street with a pistol.

Forum List

Back