Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

With all due respect, X? I don't think we have any idea why he was there watching the Trump motorcade go by. I went through his recorded videos and pictures and I don't see anything that's political to be honest with you...it's more about him not getting noticed and wanting to do something about that. He's this wannabe rapper...who wants fame. I can't put in him in any camp other than maybe an Anarchist.
Anarchist may be what he is ... wouldnt be surprised .

If you could only hit at 300 meters you failed basic. So you are lying yet again.

Um, that made no sense. I guess I have to spell it out for you that, yes, I could also hit the 50 meter, 100 meter, etc. targets. As I recall, the 300 meter target was the furthest one out.

You keep claiming it is too powerful for the civilian world. The facts are it is NOT powerful. It is designed to wound, not kill. The very PURPOSE of the design of the ammunition blows your claims right out of the water.

Well, you might have a point. It only killed SEVEN people on Monday and wounded 46 others, so, um good show? I'm really having a hard time grasping your point. Do you have the sads he didn't kill more people?

Dipshit…….so have I. It isnt hitting that is the issue, it is your dumb claim about how lethal they are at that range

They were pretty lethal on Monday.. they killed seven people.

Idiot…..the military is finally dumping the 5.56 because of its poor performance, especially at the long range shooting in the mountains of Afghanistan

Ah, if only they dumped the policies that led us to Afghanistan to start with, that would be something.

The 5.56 served the military well since 1964....

How is that different from a 22-250 or a .222 Swift...which have always been civilian rounds.

And you do realize that the AR15 was a civilian weapon the same year the US Military officially adopted it.

The Military officially adopted the M16 in 1964 AND the first civilian AR15 was produced on the 2nd of January 1964.

Um, so what? The point is, the AR-15 never would have been developed if the Army hadn't funded the project to create the M16.

Um, that made no sense. I guess I have to spell it out for you that, yes, I could also hit the 50 meter, 100 meter, etc. targets. As I recall, the 300 meter target was the furthest one out.

Well, you might have a point. It only killed SEVEN people on Monday and wounded 46 others, so, um good show? I'm really having a hard time grasping your point. Do you have the sads he didn't kill more people?

They were pretty lethal on Monday.. they killed seven people.

Ah, if only they dumped the policies that led us to Afghanistan to start with, that would be something.

The 5.56 served the military well since 1964....

The blm supporter who drove his vehicle into the crowd in Kenosha at Christmas killed 6 and wounded 62 people...with a car.........so again, according to your logic, we need to ban cars, and sue car makers who are making it too easy for blm, democrat party racists, and gang bangers who use their cars for drive by shootings, to get cars......

Got it.

Um, so what? The point is, the AR-15 never would have been developed if the Army hadn't funded the project to create the M16.

Dipshit...

The FOIA request itself was prompted from a Nov. 2017 article in The Atlantic in which the magazine, unsurprisingly to anyone familiar with its anti-gun bent, attempted to bolster a claim that “these rifles were meant for the military, not civilians.”

“Colt sent a pilot model rifle (serial no. GX4968) to the BATF for civilian sale approval on Oct. 23, 1963. It was approved on Dec. 10, 1963, and sales of the ‘Model R6000 Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter Rifle’ began on Jan 2, 1964,” one critic of the article contended. “The M16 wasn’t issued to infantry units until 1965 (as the XM16E1), wasn’t standardized as the M16A1 until 1967, and didn’t officially replace the M14 until 1969.”

Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians

Which should tell you that it's right wing disinformation.

We are going to find out this guy is either non-political, or right wing.

But either way, he never should have had a gun like this to start with.

There's a profile that fits nearly all these guys.. they are lonely losers who have no decent jobs, social skills or girlfriends.

Also not true...Armalite developed the AR10 privately...the AR15 is the redesign for 5.56. They sold the design to Colt after they ran out of money.

Last edited:
The blm supporter who drove his vehicle into the crowd in Kenosha at Christmas killed 6 and wounded 62 people...with a car.........so again, according to your logic, we need to ban cars, and sue car makers who are making it too easy for blm, democrat party racists, and gang bangers who use their cars for drive by shootings, to get cars......

Except- again, most car deaths are accidental. If murder by vehicle was a common thing, you might be on to something.

Last year we had 24,576 murders. 19,384 of them involved a firearm. Abut 79%.

I can't even FIND a stat for INTENTIONAL deaths by vehicle.

But if you want to treat guns like cars (without whining about the Second Amendment, because it says "Well-Regulated") then fine.

Let's have licensing, registrations, inspections, mandatory insurance and a dedicated portion of law enforcement to specifically enforce those laws.

I followed that one pretty closely and he was Korean --- as a long-ago preppie, I can say Koreans just aren't. That guy was such a well-known psychotic, with diagnostics, that it's just amazing people ignored that and let him go on and on as he did till he killed all those kids. They knew; they just didn't want to know. Same with the Batman Killer --- I mean, wow, he told the college psych he wanted to kill people! It's just hard to accept, I guess, that sometimes people really mean what they say.

My rule of thumb is that people always mean what they say.
Cloistered Campus Fever

Like many college students, Cho was terrified of graduation and having to earn a living, even though he could have gotten rich by bringing his fantasies to the Dark Web and its psychotic games. He might have mellowed out then.

Cho's breaking-bad was more proof that college is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up. Stuck in his adolescent fantasies, he had no way out but to express them in the only place he could accept as the real world.

Except- again, most car deaths are accidental. If murder by vehicle was a common thing, you might be on to something.

Last year we had 24,576 murders. 19,384 of them involved a firearm. Abut 79%.

I can't even FIND a stat for INTENTIONAL deaths by vehicle.

But if you want to treat guns like cars (without whining about the Second Amendment, because it says "Well-Regulated") then fine.

Let's have licensing, registrations, inspections, mandatory insurance and a dedicated portion of law enforcement to specifically enforce those laws.

Yes....you are lying......you are comparing the criminal use of a legal product, and saying that car accidents don't count in comparison....

Let's compare...Apples to Apples...accidental deaths, car and gun....

Car deaths....42,339

Gun deaths.... 535....( 600 million guns in private hands, over 21.25 million Americans legally carry guns in public for self defense.)

According to you, not only do we need to ban and confiscate cars and trucks, the car and truck manufacturers need to be sued for the damage they have inflicted....

If you are concerned about murders...you need to stop voting for the democrat party, a party created by those you call "slave rapists." The increased crime and murder in the cities the democrat party control is a direct result of their attacks on the police, and their policies releasing violent gun offenders, or simply not charging them when they are captured...

Our gun crime and gun murder rate was going down before 2015.......the year the democrats started their war on police and their revolving door policy for violent criminals...

es....you are lying......you are comparing the criminal use of a legal product, and saying that car accidents don't count in comparison....

Let's compare...Apples to Apples...accidental deaths, car and gun....

Car deaths....42,339

Gun deaths.... 535....( 600 million guns in private hands, over 21.25 million Americans legally carry guns in public for self defense.)

According to you, not only do we need to ban and confiscate cars and trucks, the car and truck manufacturers need to be sued for the damage they have inflicted....

If you are concerned about murders...you need to stop voting for the democrat party, a party created by those you call "slave rapists." The increased crime and murder in the cities the democrat party control is a direct result of their attacks on the police, and their policies releasing violent gun offenders, or simply not charging them when they are captured...

Our gun crime and gun murder rate was going down before 2015.......the year the democrats started their war on police and their revolving door policy for violent criminals...

I imagine what happens to 2AGuy when we have another bit of "Breaking News, Mass shooting"... that his brain has to do these mental gymnastics to rationalize gun culture.

This happened because you have an industry with no ethics selling a dangerous product to an unstable person. Not because of Democratic Prosecutors. Not because of cars.

I imagine what happens to 2AGuy when we have another bit of "Breaking News, Mass shooting"... that his brain has to do these mental gymnastics to rationalize gun culture.

This happened because you have an industry with no ethics selling a dangerous product to an unstable person. Not because of Democratic Prosecutors. Not because of cars.

The cops failed to arrest the kid......that's on you.....

The gun makers did their job....they performed the Federally mandated background check for gun purchases......they did that, for each gun the killer bought........they did their job...

Your god, government, didn't do its job....they did not arrest this kid or commit him.......they failed....

Forum List

Back