Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

Actually, when I went to Basic Training in 1981 at Ft. Sill, OK, the DI said "The M16 is a 22, a varmit gun. It's good for shooting varmits... like Russians."

The problem isn't the caliber, it the powder load behind it, and in the case of the M16, it was designed to be particularly damaging at a Maximum effective range of 420 meters.

A gun that no civilian has any business having.

Certainly not one with a long history of mental illness.

You are a moron…. The M16, in particular, the round it fires 5.56….sucks at long range.

You don’t know what you are talking about

Actually, when I went to Basic Training in 1981 at Ft. Sill, OK, the DI said "The M16 is a 22, a varmit gun. It's good for shooting varmits... like Russians."

The problem isn't the caliber, it the powder load behind it, and in the case of the M16, it was designed to be particularly damaging at a Maximum effective range of 420 meters.

You are a moron…

1. Hunting: The 5.56 consistently fails to deliver 1,000 ft lbs of energy beyond 100 yards. This is not to suggest the rifle is incapable of anchoring a deer, especially with a well-placed shot, and the right bullet. Of course, few ethical hunters would agree the cartridge is appropriate for long-distance deer hunting.

Screenshots culled from his twitter account videos...

Not these first two...these are to show the lefts raised fist...

View attachment 666164

View attachment 666165

From alleged Highland Park Shooter person of interest video below...

View attachment 666166View attachment 666167

link to the video...

Also looks like he identified his victims...and visualized killing them...

View attachment 666169

View attachment 666172

Must hurt a little to find out he was a LGBTMAGA+ member

The M-16 is designed to WOUND people. Not kill them, you flaming retard.

I've hit targets at 300 meters with an M16. That's pretty long range to me. But then again, I'm not an Ammosexual like you are.

If you could only hit at 300 meters you failed basic. So you are lying yet again.

Figures.

Wow, that makes it better, how, exactly?

You keep claiming it is too powerful for the civilian world. The facts are it is NOT powerful. It is designed to wound, not kill. The very PURPOSE of the design of the ammunition blows your claims right out of the water.

I've hit targets at 300 meters with an M16. That's pretty long range to me. But then again, I'm not an Ammosexual like you are.

Dipshit…….so have I. It isnt hitting that is the issue, it is your dumb claim about how lethal they are at that range

Screenshots culled from his twitter account videos...

Not these first two...these are to show the lefts raised fist...

View attachment 666164

View attachment 666165

From alleged Highland Park Shooter person of interest video below...

View attachment 666166View attachment 666167

link to the video...

Also looks like he identified his victims...and visualized killing them...

View attachment 666169

View attachment 666172

Doubtful. Nothing about anything I have seen shows him espousing the ideals of Antifa. He seems like he just likes chaos and shitting on things.

I'm seeing a mentally disturbed kid from an affluent background...

Nothing political at all.

but he was still able to buy a military grade weapon.
Do we know what kind of weapon he used? I haven't seen that information released.

He was a druggie I am sure
He was completely insane. He had over 60 knives and even a few swords. I was listening to someone that knew him. His parents fought bitterly and constantly. The police were called frequently. As a result, this lunatic was isolated from every one but his battling parents. He never had a friend.

Yep that will do it.

Idiot…..the military is finally dumping the 5.56 because of its poor performance, especially at the long range shooting in the mountains of Afghanistan

He was completely insane. He had over 60 knives and even a few swords. I was listening to someone that knew him. His parents fought bitterly and constantly. The police were called frequently. As a result, this lunatic was isolated from every one but his battling parents. He never had a friend.

Yep that will do it.

It’s how they found him with the DNA swab…. They got it from the rifle and went to the house of one of their frequent flyers and it matched..

Lots of people get tattoos you moron.
Yes, and if they spend the money and go through the pain of getting them, I'm sure they pick ones that are important to them. I don't know that much about tattoos, but I know good ones are expensive and they are at least somewhat painful to have done.

If you are even an average shot, 300 meters isn't hard. During Vietnam to qualify on the M-16 in the Army you had to hit torso sized targets at a variety of ranges out to 300 meters using timed fire. If I remember correctly. the shooter was allowed two or three seconds per target after it popped up before it disappeared. The Marines fired out to 500 meters with M-16s, but that was with a large bullseye target.

Forum List

Back