Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

Actually, when I went to Basic Training in 1981 at Ft. Sill, OK, the DI said "The M16 is a 22, a varmit gun. It's good for shooting varmits... like Russians."

The problem isn't the caliber, it the powder load behind it, and in the case of the M16, it was designed to be particularly damaging at a Maximum effective range of 420 meters.

A gun that no civilian has any business having.

Certainly not one with a long history of mental illness.
How is that different from a 22-250 or a .222 Swift...which have always been civilian rounds.

And you do realize that the AR15 was a civilian weapon the same year the US Military officially adopted it.

The Military officially adopted the M16 in 1964 AND the first civilian AR15 was produced on the 2nd of January 1964.

Looks like a Trump flag to me. You can play the what if game all you like. Not me.

Even sources are saying exactly that.
So you can read what it says? How exactly? And if it WAS a Trump flag? Is he wearing it as a trophy that he's stolen from someone? This guy doesn't come across as political in his posts, X. Either for the right or for the left. He's dark. He's obsessed with fame. He's obsessed with killing. I'm really not seeing anything else.

Yes, and if they spend the money and go through the pain of getting them, I'm sure they pick ones that are important to them. I don't know that much about tattoos, but I know good ones are expensive and they are at least somewhat painful to have done.
Your point?

Antifa,
The Made Up Boogeyman.

Antifa Stormed the Capitol.
1657076007801.png

Sorry, I don’t believe that then.
sorry pal i cant prove it i guess but it was there ... and i guess i cant blame you for wanting proof but twitter has scrubbed his account ... take my word or dont ... i saw it ... it was there ...Awake the rapper was woke and told his followers to stay woke .

Forum List

Back