Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

I just saw a video with rapid gunfire sound in it and to me it sounds like an AK. I mean it could be something else but I've fired an AK a lot. Don't prove it though.

1549501784_Screenshot2022-07-04at23-25-29RooftopshooteratJuly4thparade.png.5b5707a0360cf82095f...png

Here you go leftists, one of your own. A home grown nutcase! Thanks.

Which should tell you that it's right wing disinformation.

We are going to find out this guy is either non-political, or right wing.

But either way, he never should have had a gun like this to start with.
He comes from a good Democrat family, in which his father ran for mayor as a Democrat.

I saw the video, and they are not misinformation. They were highly disturbing. I am not sure why they were taken down by tweeter. This guy was a sicko and had to be on law enforcement’s rasea.

This hit close to home. I live in Chicago now and was planning to meet friends at the HP festival that day. My cousin was there and close to the mayhem.

That said once again both side drift to their base and RH violence goes on.

You’re the one who brought up your hobby of looking at gay pride parade pics, moron.
You're lying scumbag. Why do you vermin lie all the time? Someone else brought it up. Besides my wife and I were passing through Dallas years back and just happened upon one. Bunch of sick leftist freaks like you.

Got a link?

The video in the OP was gone fast.

Hard to argue with those images though... Looks very Antifa-esque.

If you've got some links to something else... Post 'em.
Some of the Twitter posts he "liked." I'd like to know what meds he is on, medical or otherwise.

Forum List

Back