Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

What evidence am I ignoring? I went through dozens of this freak's videos and photos and I didn't see anything that told me he was a Trump supporter or a Trump hater. Yes, he was present at some sort of rally. Yes, he was present when Trump landed at the airport. Neither of those things means he supported Trump.
That is the evidence.

It’s possible that he was wearing Trump stuff and at Trump rallies for other reasons. The most likely answer is simply that he’s a Trump supporter.

That is the evidence.

It’s possible that he was wearing Trump stuff and at Trump rallies for other reasons. The most likely answer is simply that he’s a Trump supporter.
biden rally.jpg

The Dr. who was on on scene before even paramedics arrived described bodies blown up in "unspeakable horror", you asswipe.

Sounds like an AR was the weapon used, shit head.
I get that you have an agenda...but it is absolutely clear that you are speaking directly from your ass.

First...an AR15 is a platform...not a bullet. An AR15 can be chambered in a number of different calibers. No one can look at a wound and say "That was an AR15 did that!!!!1".

Plus...the most common caliber, 5.56/.223Rem is not a particularly powerful round. It is in the varminator class for use against hogs and coyotes. In many states it is ilegal to hunt deer with .223...and even in the states where it is legal, it is considered the absolute minimum caliber.

Here is the list... .223 Rem is close to the bottom.

You think the one with the Trump flag is photoshopped? That seems highly unlikely.
I believe it was stolen from the yard of a Trump Supporter...that is why the caption of that post was "spam".

Judging by the context of the image...I think that is a reasonable conclusion.

Another nail in the coffin of trump supporter. Another clue pointing to leftwing activist.

I believe it was stolen from the yard of a Trump Supporter...that is why the caption of that post was "spam".

Judging by the context of the image...I think that is a reasonable conclusion.

Another nail in the coffin of trump supporter. Another clue pointing to leftwing activist.
As A long time photoshopper I agree completely. Many photoshops leave a tell.

Forum List

Back