High School Physics solve 9/11

SO THESE MASSIVE EXPLOSIONS COULD ONLY BE HEARD INSIDE ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4dVo5QgYg]YouTube - EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY! / MacQueen NYFD 9/11 witnesses[/ame]

Last edited:
but I thought no explosions where heard on the hundreds of videos available of the collapse ?

Never was it said there were no explosions, of course there were secondary explosions in a fire like this. There are no audio tracks of any explosions that can possibly be explosions from a controlled demolition.

Are you that dense? My statement is really rather easy to understand. I believe I even posted an example.

a demo type explosion ?

Oooooo.

DEMO type explosions!

You mean people can tell what caused on EXPLOSION simply by sound?????

Amazing.

I guess if people were in a tornado and said it sounded like a freight train, we better start looking for railroad tracks right eots?

:eusa_eh:

but I thought no explosions where heard on the hundreds of videos available of the collapse ?

Never was it said there were no explosions, of course there were secondary explosions in a fire like this. There are no audio tracks of any explosions that can possibly be explosions from a controlled demolition.

Are you that dense? My statement is really rather easy to understand. I believe I even posted an example.
YES!!!!!!!

he IS that dense

firemen in new york are well experienced in secondary explosions and nist claims that an explosion big enough to takeout the main column would be heard bbuit no such explosions were heard or reported this is a lie''

fire fighters for 9-11 truth ff 911 truth

did you even read that link you posted eots? Did you see how many misleading and incorrect statements were made in that link?

such as ?

Anton Vodvarka said:
We are asked to believe that on that day three structural steel buildings, which have never before in history collapsed because of fire,

Since he makes the comparison, can you please show me the link to the data that shows towers built with the same design and dimensions as the WTC towers, that were hit in the upper third, and stood erect? A tower of that design and size was never hit by a jet of that size, that high up before right? So how do we KNOW that trhey should have survived if this situation never happened?

Anton Vodvarka said:
fell neatly into their basements

Really? Did you ever see the debris radius? I'll provide a drawing for you.
damageradius.jpg

Yeah. Neatly into it's own basement.

Anton Vodvarka said:
at the speed of gravity,

Free fall again? The towers collpased at free fall? Is that why we have videos showing the complete collapse took almost double that time?

Anton Vodvarka said:
their concrete reduced to dust.
Anton Vodvarka said:
There are photos everywhere that show CHUNKS of concrete. How come the dust couldn;t be the loads of gypsum planking?

Anton Vodvarka said:
We are asked to believe that jet fuel (kerosene) can melt steel.

Scientific testing that proves the substance to be steel? Or was it aluminum? Which was it? Proof?

Let's take those as a start.

did you even read that link you posted eots? Did you see how many misleading and incorrect statements were made in that link?

such as ?

Since he makes the comparison, can you please show me the link to the data that shows towers built with the same design and dimensions as the WTC towers, that were hit in the upper third, and stood erect? A tower of that design and size was never hit by a jet of that size, that high up before right? So how do we KNOW that trhey should have survived if this situation never happened?
NIST says wtc 7 was the only complete collapse of a skyscraper due to fire alone

Really? Did you ever see the debris radius? I'll provide a drawing for you.
damageradius.jpg

Yeah. Neatly into it's own basement.

given the volume of debris the collapse was very controlled

Free fall again? The towers collpased at free fall? Is that why we have videos showing the complete collapse took almost double that time?

Meaning of the Seismic Records

Seismic records of the Twin Tower collapses show a large signal for each collapse lasting just under 10 seconds. The durations of the large signals are widely equated with the durations of the collapses themselves. However, the signals may correspond to only parts of the collapse events, such as the rubble reaching the ground.

Consider the seismic records of the closest seismic recording station, at Palisades, NY (PAL). They show a very similar pattern for the leveling of WTC 1 and 2. In both cases there is about five seconds of high-amplitude movement, followed by about three seconds of movement at less than half that amplitude, and then by about 15 seconds of much weaker movement. In addition there is some still weaker movement starting about 12 seconds before the onsets of the high-amplitude movement. The main difference is that for WTC 1 the initial high-amplitude phase builds in intensity to a much higher spike than any seen for WTC 2.

9-11 Research: Speed of Fall

Anton Vodvarka said:
their concrete reduced to dust.
Anton Vodvarka said:
There are photos everywhere that show CHUNKS of concrete. How come the dust couldn;t be the loads of gypsum planking?

way to much dust for that and it was confirmed to be pulverized concert for the most partthis fact is not in dispute

Scientific testing that proves the substance to be steel? Or was it aluminum? Which was it? Proof?

Let's take those as a start.

the fact the beams were red hot.. dripping metal according to eyewitness testimony.... and this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YGFCeRfL4]YouTube - WTC Cross melted together[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9tPOIR_5-A]YouTube - WTC Cross Finder Calls for 9/11 Truth[/ame]

The Chinese building was similar to WTC7. It was similar in size and was not hit by an airliner. But it had a bigger fire that lasted longer and DID NOT COLLAPSE.

So where is your link indicating that it had a concrete core. YOU made the stetement!

psik

i already linked to it. it even had a picture of the concrete core under construction. go back and look for it. i'm not going to keep repeating myself for a moron like you.:cuckoo:

are you disputing it had a concrete core or not? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back