International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust was a two-day conference that opened on December 11, 2006, in Tehran, Iran. The Iranian Foreign Minister, Manouchehr Mottaki, said the conference sought "neither to deny nor prove the Holocaust... [but] to provide an appropriate scientific atmosphere for scholars to offer their opinions in freedom about a historical issue." The 67 attendees from 30 countries included the American Yisroel Dovid Weiss of Neturei Karta; the American David Duke, former Republican member of the Louisiana House of Representatives and Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan; Austrian Jew Moshe Aryeh Friedman; Holocaust deniers Robert Faurisson and Fredrick Töben; and Canadian political science professor Shiraz Dossa.

The conference was widely described as a "Holocaust denial conference" or a "meeting of Holocaust deniers", and provoked worldwide criticism. Out of a total of 33 reports given at the conference, 6 were given by holocaust deniers.

Full Story\Page..............
International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone remember this? I spend a lot of time reading various and randon stuff on Wikipedia and I came across this. I honestly don't remember this at all. Maybe because usually anytime I see the name David Duke or read it I change the channel or go to a different page.

I think it's funny that Iran is using Duke as a credible sounce on this subject being the racist and bigot he is. :cuckoo:

I don't honestly know how people this this is a big conspiracy, it is simple immpossible to fake the horrors that happened in WW2 and not much has come close since then other then the Genocide Saddam ordered or the mass graves found in Sudan or the monsterous murders committed by the Lords Resistance Army in Uganda, and still it doesn't even come close even all added together.

Thanks to their intricate record keeping and picking the Brits and us as enemies the Germans will forever be identified with the Holocaust while others get off easier.

oh, my disclaimer. IF I were Truman I would have been soo disgusted after the war I would have scattered the surviving west germans around the globe and either given west german land to the jews, used it for nuclear testing, or turned it into a park.

Forum List

Back