High school half time show that promoted killing police officers.

They may have jobs, but that doesn’t mean they are interactive with their children. Like I said, I see it all time over here. Husbands have been replaced with Baby Daddies because in many cases, a woman has multiple fathers for her children.

Um, yeah, so? White women do the same thing now.

You don't have to marry her anymore because you knocked her up. We are all better off for it.

Well thank you for supporting the OP. Yes, you did hear about that, but not this pathetic display at a high school football game.

A murderer getting another job when he should be in jail is a bigger story than Band Camp gone wrong.

Fucking priorities, buddy.

On a happier note, Jason van Dyke is going to jail despite his lawyer playing the race card to a mostly white jury.... So we are making progress.

Well thank you for supporting the OP. Yes, you did hear about that, but not this pathetic display at a high school football game.

A murderer getting another job when he should be in jail is a bigger story than Band Camp gone wrong.

Fucking priorities, buddy.

On a happier note, Jason van Dyke is going to jail despite his lawyer playing the race card to a mostly white jury.... So we are making progress.

He's a murderer in your mind because you are ignorant of the law.

They may have jobs, but that doesn’t mean they are interactive with their children. Like I said, I see it all time over here. Husbands have been replaced with Baby Daddies because in many cases, a woman has multiple fathers for her children.

Um, yeah, so? White women do the same thing now.

You don't have to marry her anymore because you knocked her up. We are all better off for it.

Some white women do, but to a much lesser extent than blacks. White women didn't invent the term "baby daddies."

He's a murderer in your mind because you are ignorant of the law.

No, he's a murderer because he shot a 12 year old without provocation.

Again, your ignorance is showing. Pulling a gun on a cop is provocation. And don't give me this toy crap. It was impossible to tell a toy from a real gun because they are made to look identical to the real thing.

Some white women do, but to a much lesser extent than blacks. White women didn't invent the term "baby daddies."

Oh, I see, it's the word that's bad, not the practice, which has been on the rise since the 1960's.... I see.

It wasn't a problem until someone came up with a word for it.

Nope, just merely pointing out that it's not a common practice among white women. It's here and there.

Again, your ignorance is showing. Pulling a gun on a cop is provocation. And don't give me this toy crap. It was impossible to tell a toy from a real gun because they are made to look identical to the real thing.

Except he didn't have a gun.
He didn't have the TOY in his hand.
And the cop took less than 1.3 seconds to decide to shoot.

But the good news... Ginty was voted out of office. Alverez was voted out of office. The asshole down in Ferguson was voted out of office.

The days when Prosecutors cover for thug cops are OVER baby.

Time for the thugs to start thinking about other career choices. Like Mall Security.

upload_2018-10-11_5-18-32.jpeg

Except he didn't have a gun.
He didn't have the TOY in his hand.
And the cop took less than 1.3 seconds to decide to shoot.

But the good news... Ginty was voted out of office. Alverez was voted out of office. The asshole down in Ferguson was voted out of office.

The days when Prosecutors cover for thug cops are OVER baby.

Time for the thugs to start thinking about other career choices. Like Mall Security.

View attachment 221873

Yes, you are correct. Evil usually wins on our earth unfortunately. And now we suffer the Ferguson Effect which is responsible for the deaths of God knows how many people in the country.

Yes, you are correct. Evil usually wins on our earth unfortunately. And now we suffer the Ferguson Effect which is responsible for the deaths of God knows how many people in the country.

There is no Ferguson effect... If cops aren't doing their jobs, fire them. Just like you fire anyone else not doing their jobs.

They are doing their jobs, just avoid putting their hearts into it. They don’t do the extras like traffic stops or drug busts that they can see taking place on the streets. If they see a suspicious vehicle, as long as he’s not breaking any laws, to hell with it. Now they only come out if called and the criminals are loving it, especially the armed criminals.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is condemning a high school band for a football halftime performance that he said was “unacceptable in a civilized society.”

Many are saying the performance Friday night by the band from Forest Hill High School depicted students dressed as doctors and nurses pointing toy guns at SWAT team members prone on the ground, WLBT-TV reported.

Bryant issued his condemnation Saturday in a tweet.

The performance was held at the high school in Brookhaven where two police officers were killed in the line of duty Sept. 29 responding to a call of shots fired, the station reported

Brookhaven’s mayor said the band director was placed on administrative leave, the station reported.

Mississippi governor condemns high school band’s halftime show

So I found this story on Facebook and wasn't too sure of it's authenticity due to the fact I never heard of the site before. So I did a Google search, and while I only went through three pages of articles, only Fox news reported it. No CNN, no MSNBC, no CBS or ABC.

Did they report it and Google shift it to the rear of the line, I don't know. Did they report it at all? I don't know. I didn't have time to go through ever page.

If our media wasn't so biased, so far left, it should have been right under the reporting of Brett Kavanaugh. The MSM stories should have been front and center on page one. So then I just went to Google news. Notta. Not one article on the story.

If we allow left-wing media to bury stories of kids dressed up as doctors and holding police hostage during a football game, what else are they hiding from us that we don't know?

That's why you watch Fox news.
Makes you wonder about the zero tolerance policy doesn't it. Gun shaped pop tart, expelled. School sanctioned murder skit, allowed.

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is condemning a high school band for a football halftime performance that he said was “unacceptable in a civilized society.”

Many are saying the performance Friday night by the band from Forest Hill High School depicted students dressed as doctors and nurses pointing toy guns at SWAT team members prone on the ground, WLBT-TV reported.

Bryant issued his condemnation Saturday in a tweet.

The performance was held at the high school in Brookhaven where two police officers were killed in the line of duty Sept. 29 responding to a call of shots fired, the station reported

Brookhaven’s mayor said the band director was placed on administrative leave, the station reported.

Mississippi governor condemns high school band’s halftime show

So I found this story on Facebook and wasn't too sure of it's authenticity due to the fact I never heard of the site before. So I did a Google search, and while I only went through three pages of articles, only Fox news reported it. No CNN, no MSNBC, no CBS or ABC.

Did they report it and Google shift it to the rear of the line, I don't know. Did they report it at all? I don't know. I didn't have time to go through ever page.

If our media wasn't so biased, so far left, it should have been right under the reporting of Brett Kavanaugh. The MSM stories should have been front and center on page one. So then I just went to Google news. Notta. Not one article on the story.

If we allow left-wing media to bury stories of kids dressed up as doctors and holding police hostage during a football game, what else are they hiding from us that we don't know?

That's why you watch Fox news.
Makes you wonder about the zero tolerance policy doesn't it. Gun shaped pop tart, expelled. School sanctioned murder skit, allowed.

I guess there is always a pass available if your message happens to agree with their politics.

How ironic that this story upsets y’all far more than real police shooting and killing people .

How ironic that this story upsets y’all far more than real police shooting and killing people .

Police have to shoot and kill people to defend themselves. What do you want them to do when their safety is threatened, sing a song to their attackers?

They are doing their jobs, just avoid putting their hearts into it. They don’t do the extras like traffic stops or drug busts that they can see taking place on the streets. If they see a suspicious vehicle, as long as he’s not breaking any laws, to hell with it. Now they only come out if called and the criminals are loving it, especially the armed criminals.

By "suspicious vehicle", you mean, "one being driven by a person of color", right? You know, the dreaded "Driving While Black". again, hassling people for being not-white is not really making anyone any safer.

Here's the real reason why crime is up in cities with corrupt police departments. Nobody really trusts the cops, so no one really reports anything.

Police have to shoot and kill people to defend themselves. What do you want them to do when their safety is threatened, sing a song to their attackers?

Well, here's what they can do.

Get behind common sense gun control. That would be a good start. But the FOP and other police organizations have totally sold out to the National Rampage Association, so we all know that won't happen.

Of course, we aren't talking about cases where cops were in any real danger. Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, LaQuan McDonald. None of these kids were real threats.

Well, here's what they can do.

Get behind common sense gun control. That would be a good start. But the FOP and other police organizations have totally sold out to the National Rampage Association, so we all know that won't happen.

Of course, we aren't talking about cases where cops were in any real danger. Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, LaQuan McDonald. None of these kids were real threats.

They don't have to be real threats to life, only real threats of physical harm. That's the law for citizens and that's the law for police.

Brown attacked a police officer once. The evidence was in the police car with his blood in it. Guess what? You'd never find my blood in any police car. He was high, out of control, and after the initial assault on the officer, he turned around and attempted to approach him again.

Tamir Rice pulled a realistic gun on a police officer. He had no choice but to defend himself.

As for McDonald, the officer was found guilty of second degree murder last week, so I'm sure you're delighted about an officer that protected you and your fellow citizens going to jail.

Last edited:

By "suspicious vehicle", you mean, "one being driven by a person of color", right? You know, the dreaded "Driving While Black". again, hassling people for being not-white is not really making anyone any safer.

Here's the real reason why crime is up in cities with corrupt police departments. Nobody really trusts the cops, so no one really reports anything.

Right, and people only started not trusting cops immediately after Ferguson and started trusting them again three years later.

You liberals think that everybody is as stupid as you are. Even authorities in YOUR city stated the Ferguson Effect was a problem, but of course, you don't read any links I post so you wish to remain ignorant and left to your own deluded fantasies.

And quit turning everything into race. You need to have that obsession professionally addressed.

Forum List

Back