High school half time show that promoted killing police officers.

Of course they have the ability to do anything they want:

So Google is omnipotent? Are they God?

Come on, now. They don't have the ability to do whatever they want. Obviously they have the ability to manipulate search results, just like a baker has the ability to manipulate cake results. Google is the one designing their own search algorithms. What I'm saying is there isn't any effective way to intentionally program algorithms to yield biased results based on latent biases expressed in the content, compared to other biases expressed while talking about the same subject matter. They would, instead, have to program their algorithms to apply weighted favor (or disfavor) to the entire source.

In other words, it would look something like this:

if source(FoxNew) {
rank() = rank*0.8​
};

If source(Msnbc) {
rank() = rank*1.2​
};​

Nope. I've often heard Google spin this and being a techie, I've caught the nuanced "lie". Their claim is that their "search products" do not have any inherent political bias built into them.

Well of course, most large S/W efforts don't have "built in bias" either. BUT -- most every FEATURE of these platforms is "user configurable". Meaning that it can be INSTANTLY tuned to guide preference in listings. Simply by "retraining" the algorithms by offering sample listings and JUDGING the resultant listing. The system LEARNS to be biased based on humans "correcting" it's choices..

There may also be TONS of "user settings" and "filters" that can be "customized" and changed on a whim by literally 100s of people maintaining the product.

No doubt the game's in play. Compare your Google searches for political topics to Bing and you'll see the diff.

I don't think it's really possible to configure your own search results--at least, not in the conventional sense of the word. I agree that Google is generally slippery with the way they communicate, but the suggestion this started with was the idea that Google is weighting content based on the interlaced biases that might be reflected by specific content. And that just isn't possible, because those biases are things that exist in human minds. Spiders can only deal with text, not your own brain waves. However, Google could easily program their algorithms to present favoritism for specific sources.

Yes, Google does allegedly "learn" from you, but that has to do with your search history and web browsing habits. So supposedly, if you make a habit of reading msnbc.com then Google will assign stronger weight to results from that site. But that is the opposite of what Ray was suggesting (that Google is suppressing political bias the user might like in favor of bias Google wants).

Yeah, I know Joe. They just happened to pick this "play" that shows a cop with a gun held on him. And when did they start doing plays at halftime? I don't remember ever seeing that. Again, halftime entertainment was always cheerleaders, the marching band or both. And if it was so innocent, why did the band director get suspended?

Probably because people like you whined about it.

But, um, yeah, I remember doing skits like that based on movies when I was in HS in the 70's.

Yeah, I know Joe. They just happened to pick this "play" that shows a cop with a gun held on him. And when did they start doing plays at halftime? I don't remember ever seeing that. Again, halftime entertainment was always cheerleaders, the marching band or both. And if it was so innocent, why did the band director get suspended?

But, um, yeah, I remember doing skits like that based on movies when I was in HS in the 70's.
That really comes across as...
download (46).jpeg

I don't think it's really possible to configure your own search results--at least, not in the conventional sense of the word.

When I used the phrase "user configurable", it didn't refer to Google users. Just the folks that maintain and monitor and tune the search engine. IOWs, the search engine S/Ware is not biased, but there are configurable settings and filters and training associated with the "raw" search engine code to MAKE IT BIASED. That's the "subtle lie" when they say that "none of search engine PRODUCTS have inherently designed bias" within them.

And the learning, training, tuning that I was referring to is not about YOU. It's about manipulating all those "user configurable" tunable knobs.

YES, it definitely TUNES to YOUR interest. It can bias the results for any common peon user. So how are we to BELIEVE that it has "no inherently designed" bias for political/historical searches? I'm sure it's retrained all the time to be as politically correct as Google employees want it to be.

Oh, the 70's? Now you're talking my language.

Our school was across a field from the back of our house, so we used to attend games all the time. Again, never seen anybody act out a play. Marching bands and cheerleaders is all it was. The Super Bowl was the only exception to other forms of entertainment.

But once again I ask: what if they did a "play" where people held a gay person at gunpoint, a transgender, a minority? Would we have only heard about it on Fox?

I can only predict your answer here.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. I have a few questions for these apparent HATE embracing students, as well as the primary child care givers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing HATE embracing young people.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing COMMUNITY FEAR and VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

William 'Willie' Cooper was fatally shot July 15, 2017 on Chicago_02..jpg

Who is failing to responsibly raise, nurture and socialize a significant population of perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into angry, frustrated, sometimes violent, sometimes suicidal teen and adult American citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Who are the American moms apparently experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness preventing them from embracing a mom's natural maternal urge to protect hers, as well as any child from experiencing emotional harm...

...as well as failing to recognize an established medical fact that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors!
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

dr stacey patton police parental britality.jpg

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is condemning a high school band for a football halftime performance that he said was “unacceptable in a civilized society.”

Many are saying the performance Friday night by the band from Forest Hill High School depicted students dressed as doctors and nurses pointing toy guns at SWAT team members prone on the ground, WLBT-TV reported.

Bryant issued his condemnation Saturday in a tweet.

The performance was held at the high school in Brookhaven where two police officers were killed in the line of duty Sept. 29 responding to a call of shots fired, the station reported

Brookhaven’s mayor said the band director was placed on administrative leave, the station reported.

Mississippi governor condemns high school band’s halftime show

So I found this story on Facebook and wasn't too sure of it's authenticity due to the fact I never heard of the site before. So I did a Google search, and while I only went through three pages of articles, only Fox news reported it. No CNN, no MSNBC, no CBS or ABC.

Did they report it and Google shift it to the rear of the line, I don't know. Did they report it at all? I don't know. I didn't have time to go through ever page.

If our media wasn't so biased, so far left, it should have been right under the reporting of Brett Kavanaugh. The MSM stories should have been front and center on page one. So then I just went to Google news. Notta. Not one article on the story.

If we allow left-wing media to bury stories of kids dressed up as doctors and holding police hostage during a football game, what else are they hiding from us that we don't know?

That's why you watch Fox news.
Boring local news

You should try a little harder, camper. That was a bit lame.

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant is condemning a high school band for a football halftime performance that he said was “unacceptable in a civilized society.”

Many are saying the performance Friday night by the band from Forest Hill High School depicted students dressed as doctors and nurses pointing toy guns at SWAT team members prone on the ground, WLBT-TV reported.

Bryant issued his condemnation Saturday in a tweet.

The performance was held at the high school in Brookhaven where two police officers were killed in the line of duty Sept. 29 responding to a call of shots fired, the station reported

Brookhaven’s mayor said the band director was placed on administrative leave, the station reported.

Mississippi governor condemns high school band’s halftime show

So I found this story on Facebook and wasn't too sure of it's authenticity due to the fact I never heard of the site before. So I did a Google search, and while I only went through three pages of articles, only Fox news reported it. No CNN, no MSNBC, no CBS or ABC.

Did they report it and Google shift it to the rear of the line, I don't know. Did they report it at all? I don't know. I didn't have time to go through ever page.

If our media wasn't so biased, so far left, it should have been right under the reporting of Brett Kavanaugh. The MSM stories should have been front and center on page one. So then I just went to Google news. Notta. Not one article on the story.

If we allow left-wing media to bury stories of kids dressed up as doctors and holding police hostage during a football game, what else are they hiding from us that we don't know?

That's why you watch Fox news.

Actually, NONE of the cable news channels does news anymore. It's the Daily Outrage. You have 1000s being swallowed up in earthquake liquified ground in Indonesia --- NOT A PEEP. The head of InterPol gone missing in China --- NOT A PEEP.. We are being made into stupid sheep.

I TRY to watch cable news. But more and more, there are about 4 talk radio shows, (local or just small syndication) where I get MORE in an hour, than a full day of boob tube news provides. And LINKS to stories these folks cover. They put it all out there for discussion. Just like USMB does.

At least THEN -- you know enough to go digging thru the dumpster for more on that story that only 2% of America heard today. Like I heard about this story. Knew some of the details, but had NOT gone to look at the pix.

It's appalling. I know that "music education" was underfunded. But now I'm wondering what "music education" really MEANS in Public Schools lately. Is it "Street Theater 102" ?? What music was playing while all this drama was being acted out?

What you have here is marching bands trying to stay "relevant"...whatever that means. So bands have not just a few songs they play, but a "show", where they often have props, actors, a drama, dancing...yes, a "show". Of course the band plays the music but the music can be a backdrop for shenanigans like this. This can be done quite well if you have a good flag corp anyway and they take on appropriate roles. It can be done very, very poorly as you see here. (I'm an elem. music teacher of many years' duration)

Band director is a dunce.

Blacks sure make it easy to hate them. No wonder the world hates them and ALL of the countries run by them are utter shitholes.

But once again I ask: what if they did a "play" where people held a gay person at gunpoint, a transgender, a minority? Would we have only heard about it on Fox?

The people in the picture who were held at gunpoint looked like minorities to me. Did you not notice that part?

Yes I did, so what's the point? Black person depicting a police officer with a gun held on him. I'm sure he was more than happy to do it . Now ask yourself what if the other band members were white? Would MSM be ignoring that just like they are now?

And just to ruin your day, here is what the NYT is reporting on instead:

Cleveland Officer Who Killed Tamir Rice Is Hired by an Ohio Police Department

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. I have a few questions for these apparent HATE embracing students, as well as the primary child care givers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing HATE embracing young people.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing COMMUNITY FEAR and VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

Who is failing to responsibly raise, nurture and socialize a significant population of perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into angry, frustrated, sometimes violent, sometimes suicidal teen and adult American citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Who are the American moms apparently experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness preventing them from embracing a mom's natural maternal urge to protect hers, as well as any child from experiencing emotional harm...

...as well as failing to recognize an established medical fact that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors!
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Single family black homes are the biggest problem. I live in a black neighborhood and listen to my police scanner all the time. Most of the calls are about kids; many times the caller is the parent.

Single mothers are not a problem until the males (and sometimes females) get around the age of 11 or 12. Then the mother can no longer handle them alone and give up. In fact our city had to place a 3 limit call on mothers who were calling the police to be surrogate fathers. The city can't keep sending officers out for that, so any calls exceeding 3 a year are charged to the home owner.

A few years ago I had a neighbor that bought a portable basketball hoop. Before you knew it, kids were coming here from several streets away. They played all day and well into the night; several times I had to call the police.

When I was a kid (from a two parent family) you were in the house well before the street lights came on during the school months. You did your homework and got ready for school the next day. And while nobody ever had to call the cops to quiet us down, if they did come, nobody would have gave them lip.

So where is the parent of each of these kids? Why are they allowing their kids to be out on a school night until past 10:00 pm?

That's the problem right there.

Hello, Ray. Thanks for taking the time to offer insights, as well as intelligent comments.

Single family black homes are the biggest problem.

Ray, in the 1980s I became an overworked uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator spending near-twelve years of my life serving young 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Jay Z Carter's and Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

During these twelve years, I witnessed failed, as well as SELFISH, abhorrent MATERNAL behaviors that I have no doubts offer the ONLY reason WHY the late Biggie Smalls, as well as Shawn Jay Z Carter and a dozen other President and Mrs. Obama American urban-TRUTH-teller friends, compose music art HATEFULLY informing our entire world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human B*tches, and treated like 'HOES' or 'THOTS' undeserving of being offered basic human respect.

"David Carroll - Jazzyslim Criticizing PRO BLACK Brothers Sisters"

Sadly, much like Mr. David Carroll and Ms. Jazzyslim, I have quite a bit of PAIN to share after spending twelve years of my life witnessing apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill fellow American citizens raised, nurtured and socialized by single mothers, engaging in anti-social 'people and community harming behaviors' that serious diminished the Quality of Life for many of our peaceful, responsible American neighbors who happen to be black or American citizens of African descent.

"Yung Miami Likes Hood Love n Thug Passion"

Ray, on the flipside a growing number of mostly American men are genuinely expressing their concerns about a population of American teen and adult moms FAILING to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of our Nation;s most precious and cherished assets.

"Does The Black Community Need More or Less Abortions?" ~Oshay Vlogcast Channel

Sadly, these responsible, caring, FREE THINKING citizens are targeted for HATE by significant numbers of illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded American citizens, some of whom are members of the USMB community.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Peace.
___

Hello, Ray. Thanks for taking the time to offer insights, as well as intelligent comments.

Single family black homes are the biggest problem.

Ray, in the 1980s I became an overworked uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator spending near-twelve years of my life serving young 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn Jay Z Carter's and Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

During these twelve years, I witnessed failed, as well as SELFISH, abhorrent MATERNAL behaviors that I have no doubts offer the ONLY reason WHY the late Biggie Smalls, as well as Shawn Jay Z Carter and a dozen other President and Mrs. Obama American urban-TRUTH-teller friends, compose music art HATEFULLY informing our entire world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human B*tches, and treated like 'HOES' or 'THOTS' undeserving of being offered basic human respect.

"David Carroll - Jazzyslim Criticizing PRO BLACK Brothers Sisters"

Sadly, much like Mr. David Carroll and Ms. Jazzyslim, I have quite a bit of PAIN to share after spending twelve years of my life witnessing apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill fellow American citizens raised, nurtured and socialized by single mothers, engaging in anti-social 'people and community harming behaviors' that serious diminished the Quality of Life for many of our peaceful, responsible American neighbors who happen to be black or American citizens of African descent.

"Yung Miami Likes Hood Love n Thug Passion"

Ray, on the flipside a growing number of mostly American men are genuinely expressing their concerns about a population of American teen and adult moms FAILING to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of our Nation;s most precious and cherished assets.

"Does The Black Community Need More or Less Abortions?" ~Oshay Vlogcast Channel

Sadly, these responsible, caring, FREE THINKING citizens are targeted for HATE by significant numbers of illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded American citizens, some of whom are members of the USMB community.

Peace.
___

You might find this article interesting. It's written by Dr Walter E Williams. It's a short read but well worth it. Here is just an excerpt:

First, weaken the black family, but don't blame it on individual choices. You have to preach that today's weak black family is a legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and racism. The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950, as opposed to about 68 percent today. In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites. Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families. In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households. A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households.

The poverty rate among blacks is 36 percent. Most black poverty is found in female-headed households. The poverty rate among black married couples has been in single digits since 1994 and is about 8 percent today. The black illegitimacy rate is 75 percent, and in some cities, it's 90 percent. But if that's a legacy of slavery, it must have skipped several generations, because in the 1940s, unwed births hovered around 14 percent.

Walter Williams: Black Self-Sabotage

He goes on to say that government is mostly responsible because it's government that replaced the father with a welfare check.

Yes I did, so what's the point? Black person depicting a police officer with a gun held on him. I'm sure he was more than happy to do it . Now ask yourself what if the other band members were white? Would MSM be ignoring that just like they are now?

I heard about that the other day... Officer McShooty will be in some small town, and probably only a matter of time before he gets fired from there, too.

He goes on to say that government is mostly responsible because it's government that replaced the father with a welfare check.

Yes, Uncle Tom says that, but it really isn't true. Most black folks have jobs.

The reason why two-parent families have declined is that the concept of locking into a marriage for life is kind of passe for the society in general. 50% of marriages end in divorce.

You might find this article interesting. It's written by Dr Walter E Williams.

Hello again, Ray. I am familiar with the writings, research and opinions shared by Dr. Walter E. Williams, Ph.D, Dr. Shelby Steele Ph.D, and Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D.

All free-thinking, accomplished, successful fellow citizens illogically targeted for HATE by a significant population of apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill "Pro Black" minded American citizens.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

After multiple generations of peaceful black or African American citizens being viewed as less than full citizens by a significant population of human ignorance embracing American people, flawed social assistance policies allowed understandably depressed, traumatized black or American girls and women of African descent to begin building families dependent on 'Uncle Sam' for their survival.

Unfortunately, flawed social assistance policies crafted during our Nation's civil rights period of societal and human evolution, resulted with understandably depressed, angry, frustrated and emotionally ill black or African girls and women passing some of their illness onto their children.

Which in my mind explains why prior to the 80s, virtually all American musicians of African descent where composing beautiful, original, classic music, admiring, adulating, honoring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting the maternal half of our population.

Yet beginning in the 80s young American urban-TRUTH-tellers like Shawn Carter (born 1969), Christopher Wallace (born 1972), Tupac (born 1971) and many of their truth-teller peers began composing music HATEFULLY demeaning black or African American girls and women as less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect.

Ray, the truth is, beginning in the 1960's black or American girls and women of African descent had a choice...as history shows us, they chose to abandon men, opting for Uncle Sam to support them and their #Fatherless children.

In my opinion, as they mature, many #Fatherless kids recognize their moms SELFISHLY birthed them for a government or child support pay check...instead of creating life born out of love between two responsible, caring, loving parents.

POVERTY toya graham .jpg
____
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

____
"Mr. David Carroll & Ms. Jazzyslim Criticizing 'PRO BLACK' BROTHERS SISTERS"

Peace.
___

Yes, Uncle Tom says that, but it really isn't true. Most black folks have jobs.

The reason why two-parent families have declined is that the concept of locking into a marriage for life is kind of passe for the society in general. 50% of marriages end in divorce.

They may have jobs, but that doesn’t mean they are interactive with their children. Like I said, I see it all time over here. Husbands have been replaced with Baby Daddies because in many cases, a woman has multiple fathers for her children.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I heard about that the other day... Officer McShooty will be in some small town, and probably only a matter of time before he gets fired from there, too.

Well thank you for supporting the OP. Yes, you did hear about that, but not this pathetic display at a high school football game.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back