High School Friend says Obama is Gay & a Liar.

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
One of Obama's ex-High School co-eds, Mia Marie Pope, says that Barry not only avoided women/girls and hung out in the gay community but that he was a "pathological liar." I realize this isn't news to most of you but I thought I would post this video in case there were still some uninformed folks seeking the truth (at least I believe it's true). So ... here's the video. A little long but pretty informative:

I can't believe conservatives still believe that calling someone gay is a good way to smear someone

I almost missed the part where she said the CIA arranged for Obama to get into his fancy high school. Apparently, the CIA was grooming teenage Obama for the presidency.

She claims he self-identified as "Barry Soetoro", something contradicted by all his other classmates, and his high school yearbooks.

And apparently, he was "smoking" cocaine prior to 1980, even though crack cocaine didn't appear until 1984. That leads to only one conclusion -- that Obama invented crack. And was openly gay. And black. And flashy, a drag queen out in public. In 1977. And almost nobody noticed.

Still, I'm convinced. Therefore, I won't be voting for Obama in 2016.

Last edited:
One of Obama's ex-High School co-eds, Mia Marie Pope, says that Barry not only avoided women/girls and hung out in the gay community but that he was a "pathological liar." I realize this isn't news to most of you but I thought I would post this video in case there were still some uninformed folks seeking the truth (at least I believe it's true). So ... here's the video. A little long but pretty informative:]

Or we can see what his actual classmates said

Our Friend Barry: Classmates’ Recollections of Barack Obama from the Punahou School- available on Amazon.

Or maybe we could look at his prom picture?

obama_prom_photos_0011.jpg

I almost missed the part where she said the CIA arranged for Obama to get into his fancy high school. Apparently, the CIA was grooming teenage Obama for the presidency.

She claims he self-identified as "Barry Soetoro", something contradicted by all his other classmates, and his high school yearbooks.

And apparently, he was "smoking" cocaine prior to 1980, even though crack cocaine didn't appear until 1984. That leads to only one conclusion -- that Obama invented crack. And was openly gay. And black. And flashy. In 1977. And almost nobody noticed.

Still, I'm convinced. Therefore, I won't be voting for Obama in 2016.

And apparently, he was "smoking" cocaine prior to 1980, even though crack cocaine didn't appear until 1984.

Umm.....free base. Richard Pryor, 1980.

"Your medical insurance rates won't go up...and...ummm, you can keep your doctor too! Yea, that's it, that's the ticket, you can keep your doctor, too!"

Q. How do you know when Buckwheat is lying?
A. His lips are moving.

And some people get upset when it is pointed out that yes- some of the people who oppose Obama just are racists who can't stand the idea of a black man being President.

Being a great liar is a known prerequisite of being a politician.

The President's sexual orientation is irrelevant.

"Your medical insurance rates won't go up...and...ummm, you can keep your doctor too! Yea, that's it, that's the ticket, you can keep your doctor, too!"

A. His lips are moving.

And some people get upset when it is pointed out that yes- some of the people who oppose Obama just are racists who can't stand the idea of a black man being President.

He's HALF BLACK ......

9521629341_175dc96822_z.jpg

A. His lips are moving.

He's HALF BLACK ......

And some people get upset when it is pointed out that yes- some of the people who oppose Obama just are racists who can't stand the idea of a black man being President

A. His lips are moving.

He's HALF BLACK ......

And some people get upset when it is pointed out that yes- some of the people who oppose Obama just are racists who can't stand the idea of a black man being President

He's a mulatto, to call him Black, is a besmirchment to all true black men! To them, he would be a HIGH YELLOW!

Forum List

Back