High Profile DOJ Alum Push Back At Barr’s Flynn Shenanigans

90% of federal cases never go to
Which is a sign of how strong federal cases are before they even see charges brought.

Not really. Just shows how efficient the federal investigators are at dragging the case out and destroying the defendants' lives with legal bills, that anyone is willing to make a deal

Since when is legal bills a suitable justification for not prosecuting someone? As if I’m supposed to care that Flynn incurred legal bills because he broke the law.

Come on, easy hundred bucks.

Show us evidence that Flynn lied or that Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 election from HIllary.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

Facts say otherwise. Flynn is the beneficiary of government corruption so he gets to go free.

This idea that Attorney General Barr, by caring transparently about the rule of law, doesn’t care about the rule of law while the people who lie on 302’s [FBI interview report forms] or destroy 302’s … who destroy evidence, who illegally spy on the Trump campaign with these warrants that were ill-gotten, who illegally interview people. That’s not rule of law. That is a problem.
Barr doesn’t care about transparency or the law. He cares about Trump.

There were no lies in the 302. There was no destruction of evidence. Those are false accusations.
Except that they altered the 302s. Oops. Except that the senile incompetent crooked Mule-er tried to destroy the texts from Page and Strzok’s phones. Oops. Of course you post nothing but shit and whatever your Dim masters say that day.

The wrote the damn 302 report. Of course they altered it. That’s what you do when you write a document.

I bet you didn’t know this stupid claim was already smacked down by the judge. Did you know that?

False
Never happened.

Which is a sign of how strong federal cases are before they even see charges brought.

Not really. Just shows how efficient the federal investigators are at dragging the case out and destroying the defendants' lives with legal bills, that anyone is willing to make a deal

Since when is legal bills a suitable justification for not prosecuting someone? As if I’m supposed to care that Flynn incurred legal bills because he broke the law.

Show us evidence that Flynn lied or that Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 election from HIllary.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

Facts say otherwise. Flynn is the beneficiary of government corruption so he gets to go free.

This idea that Attorney General Barr, by caring transparently about the rule of law, doesn’t care about the rule of law while the people who lie on 302’s [FBI interview report forms] or destroy 302’s … who destroy evidence, who illegally spy on the Trump campaign with these warrants that were ill-gotten, who illegally interview people. That’s not rule of law. That is a problem.

There were no lies in the 302. There was no destruction of evidence. Those are false accusations.
Except that they altered the 302s. Oops. Except that the senile incompetent crooked Mule-er tried to destroy the texts from Page and Strzok’s phones. Oops. Of course you post nothing but shit and whatever your Dim masters say that day.

The wrote the damn 302 report. Of course they altered it. That’s what you do when you write a document.

I bet you didn’t know this stupid claim was already smacked down by the judge. Did you know that?
Now justifying a FELONY committed by Obozo’s minions. You may NOT alter a 302 once its entered. That is illegal. And no ,it hasn’t gone away. It has been proven they altered that document for an illegal purpose. Of course being the Dim shit eater you are you don’t know that. Try again loser.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

Now justifying a FELONY committed by Obozo’s minions. You may NOT alter a 302 once its entered. That is illegal. And no ,it hasn’t gone away. It has been proven they altered that document for an illegal purpose. Of course being the Dim shit eater you are you don’t know that. Try again loser.

Thank You.
Honestly it is people like him that are so uninformed and so uninformed that they are uniformed that make me worry for the future.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.
How would you know? You don’t know anything your masters don’t want you to know.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

Okay smart guy. Let’s see if you actually know what you’re talking about. When was Flynn’s 302 entered?

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.
How would you know? You don’t know anything your masters don’t want you to know.

You my actually be some type of champion at projection.
Other than that, nada.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.

Other than that, nada.
I’ve already provided you the information you claim doesn’t exist. What am I supposed to assume by your voluntary ignorance?

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.

Other than that, nada.
I’ve already provided you the information you claim doesn’t exist. What am I supposed to assume by your voluntary ignorance?

That you are projecting?

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.

Other than that, nada.

That you are projecting?

Right now I’m assuming you’re not very clever and also too lazy to think for yourself.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.

Other than that, nada.

That you are projecting?

Right now I’m assuming you’re not very clever and also too lazy to think for yourself.

I think the real problem is that our Liberal friends need to turn off the Lame Stream Media and start listening to the Great American, Sean Hannity, who has covered the whole 302 issue in depth, and the depths of Depravity that the Deep State is involved in.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

You don't alter 302s, moron, especially when you're not the person who wrote the original.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.

Other than that, nada.

That you are projecting?

I think the real problem is that our Liberal friends need to turn off the Lame Stream Media and start listening to the Great American, Sean Hannity, who has covered the whole 302 issue in depth, and the depths of Depravity that the Deep State is involved in.

Hannity is an idiot.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

Okay smart guy. Let’s see if you actually know what you’re talking about. When was Flynn’s 302 entered?
Moving the goalposts in desperation after you've been outed for lying again. Sorry dumb fuck, you don't get to deflect. Illegally altered an official document. You lose, thanks for playing, no you don't even get a lousy copy if our home game.

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.

Other than that, nada.

That you are projecting?

Hannity is an idiot.
And that's why you watch him every night?

That motherfucking orange traitor is killing this country.

"President Trump accused the career investigators and prosecutors involved in the Flynn case of “treason” and threatened that they should pay “a big price.” It is incumbent upon the other branches of government to protect from retaliation these public servants and any others who are targeted for seeking to uphold their oaths of office and pursue justice."
You Schiff, and Brennan, and Obama, Biden, Yates and Clapper are proven liar.

Go back to eating your cold Bat Soup!

Enjoy!

I love the effort.

Flynn did not lie.

Is Flynn a free man?

False
Never happened.

Other than that, nada.

That you are projecting?

Hannity is an idiot.
And that's why you watch him every night?
I listen to him sometimes on the radio but he’s extremely repetitious. It’s tiring.

Forum List

Back