High Court: Infiltrators cannot be held for 3 years

Court rules that change to infiltration law, allowing detention of infiltrators for three years without trial, is unconstitutional, in conflict with Basic Law: Human Dignity and Liberty. Judges: Effects will be hard on residents of south Tel Aviv

High Court: Infiltrators cannot be held for 3 years - Israel News, Ynetnews

---------------

Unbelievable!

I know. It's incomprehensible a court would rule that you can't hold a law breaker in prison for 3 years without being charged with a crime.

Modern Israel...Nazi Germany 2.

Court rules that change to infiltration law, allowing detention of infiltrators for three years without trial, is unconstitutional, in conflict with Basic Law: Human Dignity and Liberty. Judges: Effects will be hard on residents of south Tel Aviv

---------------

Unbelievable!

I know. It's incomprehensible a court would rule that you can't hold a law breaker in prison for 3 years without being charged with a crime.

Piss off little troll. Only a disgusting anti semite will compare Israel to Nazi Germany. You people make me sick

Currently some 2,000 infiltrators and asylum seekers are in detention. According to the population and immigration authority, over 90% of infiltrators and asylum seekers are citizens of Sudan and Eritrea.

Since the amendment came into effect, 1,400 detainees have filed requests for political asylum, but only several dozens of the requests were processed and none were granted.

the solution to the plight of the neighborhood residents cannot be, and should not be, found in the form of legislation allowing the holding of thousands of people – men, women and children – in detention facilities, for an unlimited period of time, without being accused of anything, and without the possibility of deportation."
OP Link

---------------

Unbelievable!

Piss off little troll. Only a disgusting anti semite will compare Israel to Nazi Germany. You people make me sick

Israel---A Jewish Nation.

How is one established to be a jew? Your matrilineal blood heritage. People erroneously think being jewish is about religion (that's judaism)...it isn't. It's about your bloodline. Israel is less religious than the US. It's harder for a goy to become a jew then it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.

The nazi's preoccupation with pure bloodlines is rivaled only by that of Israel.

Israel is the last and greatest nation to be obsessed with ones bloodlines to be accepted into "the tribe". One could go down to local church and say "I want to be a chistian" or their local mosque and say "I want to be a muslim" and after a short period of instruction be considered a christian or muslim by the majority.

But not Israel. The first question they ask is "who was your mother, who was your grandmother, who was your grandmothers mother".

Israel...the most racist nation on the planet.

Nazi Germany - An Aryan Nation.

Israel - A Jewish Nation.

What's the difference?

Last edited:

---------------

Unbelievable!

Maybe the anti-Semite Alfalfa can tell us why these infiltrators have chosen to take their lives in their hands crossing territory where many are shot in the back if seen trying to make it to Israel. Why don't they try to infiltrate some Muslim country. I guess Alfalfa has no problem with the Egyptian soldiers shooting these unfortunate people in the back as they try to reach Israel. Perhaps Alfalfa can adopt one of these people and bring him to live in his own home. So, Alfalfa, what Bund do you belong to?

---------------

Unbelievable!

Maybe the anti-Semite Alfalfa can tell us why these infiltrators have chosen to take their lives in their hands crossing territory where many are shot in the back if seen trying to make it to Israel. Why don't they try to infiltrate some Muslim country. I guess Alfalfa has no problem with the Egyptian soldiers shooting these unfortunate people in the back as they try to reach Israel. Perhaps Alfalfa can adopt one of these people and bring him to live in his own home. So, Alfalfa, what Bund do you belong to?

Oh look, what a surprise that Sherri thanked his post. Both of them are sick fooks

---------------

Unbelievable!

1.Israel treats infiltrators better than the united state does.

2. It is a dangerous precedent once the High Court is authorized to just cancel laws, based on nothing.

It goes against the democratic spirit Israel is based upon once the High-court goes against the Knesset.

Something you'd understand if you lived in Israel, or if you'd have half a brain:doubt:

If you leave the idea of infiltrators aside, as I said, it is a dangerous precedent.

They say this law goes against the Basic law of life and human dignity. While that claim is well based, Israel has the 'Limitation Clause' that says that under certain conditions, it is ok to go against basic laws. Once that Limitation Clause is fulfilled, and it was fulfilled once this law was made, the High-Court has NO base whatsoever to cancel such laws.

How is it any different from a dictatorship when the high-court can go against the Legislature, just because those laws don't fit into the High-court's ideological views?? the Israeli Knesset set those laws, the High-Court is supposed to check them according to the Limitation Clause. Once they stand in those standards, the High-Court doesn't, and SHOULD not, do anything!

This situation is dangerous for our country! what do we need the Knesset for, If the High-Court doing what the hell they like??

This is just ridiculous!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back