Hi from Keeseville NY

Why would you want to go full federal supremacist?
One day, maybe the human race will GROW UP and lead their own path. Instead of depending on big brother to do it for you.

The ship has sailed on that one, I'm afraid.

Hi from the Northern Adirondack! We haven’t gone all blue yet even if it’s still NY. Hopefully not for long.
Hey there MissVikki.

I'll be taking a small vacation at Lake George in a couple of weeks. Good to hear that the entire upstate hasn't gone solid blue.

Hi from the Northern Adirondack! We haven’t gone all blue yet even if it’s still NY. Hopefully not for long.
Hey there MissVikki.

I'll be taking a small vacation at Lake George in a couple of weeks. Good to hear that the entire upstate hasn't gone solid blue.
Most of Upstate NY is Republican

Welcome.

I remember when you married Tiny Tim on the Johnny Carson show.

While you're tiptoeing thru the tulips, take a minute and acquaint yourself with the USMB Rules and Guidelines

I remember when I was a kidlin, I asked my mom why his voice was like that and she just said his underwear was too tight.

I wouldn't say most of it. But UpState is far saner than that mess that runs ass to tits in Long Island.
Hey there MissVikki.

Most of Upstate NY is Republican

1624400474211.png

Howdy! Don't let these characters push you around too much.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back