Hi Everyone!

DumpTrump

Sep 18, 2017
Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Hello! I'm glad I found this board. I'm a 36 year old female teacher from South Dakota and I've greatly...well, enjoyed may not be the best word, but am heavily involved in national politics. I am a democrat but for many many years, I was a republican, which has been an interesting shift. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Nice to meet you, I am an attorney in Florida, also a Democrat.

Welcome aboard..
Always good to see fresh meat.

200.gif

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain
You must be a member of the NEA. What I don't understand is that the liberals have turned a woman into a victim, yet you still vote for them. Why would you want a man with boobs, (but a penis and testicles), to be considered a woman like you?

Oh well, welcome to the board. Prepare to get dirty, as a lot of mud gets slung around here.

Wayne-Mud-Scene.jpg

emot173.gif

This board is full of TDS sufferers so you should feel right at home here.

Welcome. If I may ask what was it that made you change from GOP to DEM? FYI I am a lifelong IND.

I saw the party go insane. Basic fiscal conservatism was taken over by utter insanity - the party of compassionate conservatives turned into a vicious, petty and flat out mean mob that was only concerned with rabidly protecting their piece of the pie. Really, my views never changed - but the party sure did and I refused to go along with the clown car.

You are not opening yourself up for bipartisan dialogue with that User Name.

Yeah. Because your user name matters at USMB. :D
Everything a poster says matters. Especially User Names where they self describe themselves.

....You take yourself VERY seriously, don't you? I stand by my user name - it's a philosophy I've adopted. You can like it..or not.

Whoa! Watch the strong language. Children post here.

Forum List

Back