Hi everyone

indiajo

VIP Member
Apr 27, 2014
Germany
I'm a German of certain age (as a woman would possibly express it), live there too but was traveling quite a lot around the globe for work reasons and lived in other countries,mostly in Asia, for longer periods.
Actually I was just lurking to explore the opinions of Americans because in Europe we have growing doubts and severe concerns about your intentions, and I would not exclude myself from that.
Maybe I should replace "your" by "your governments". Especially with the view on the recent events.
So, I am a mind spy. (Greets to the NSA, by the way)

Hello indiajo,

I am so happy you have joined USMB and hope you find us an interesting place to stay. I very much enjoyed your introduction. :)

Maybe I should replace "your" by "your governments". Especially with the view on the recent events.

You definitely should in my opinion. That would be more polite :)

I'm a German of certain age (as a woman would possibly express it), live there too but was traveling quite a lot around the globe for work reasons and lived in other countries,mostly in Asia, for longer periods.
Actually I was just lurking to explore the opinions of Americans because in Europe we have growing doubts and severe concerns about your intentions, and I would not exclude myself from that.

Herzlich Willkommen, [MENTION=48694]indiajo[/MENTION]!

Viel Spaß beim mitmachen, wünsche Dir alles erdenkliche Gute!

-Stat

thanks to all for the warm welcome.

My visits here will be quite randomly, because I still work a lot for little money.

Welcome to the forum. Just be careful about throwing rocks in glass houses. We are addressing our short comings. We also addressed one your nation had years ago in world war II.

Welcome to the forum. Just be careful about throwing rocks in glass houses. We are addressing our short comings. We also addressed one your nation had years ago in world war II.

Indiajo was likely not even born during the NAZI era. Since when do we Americans try to fault people for the sins of their forefathers?

Indiajo was likely not even born during the NAZI era. Since when do we Americans try to fault people for the sins of their forefathers?

It wasn't the sin. It was the sacrifices we made that she and other of her country now enjoy.

It wasn't the sin. It was the sacrifices we made that she and other of her country now enjoy.

And? Your point? What? Since we freed Germany from Nazism 70 years ago this month, young Germans of today don't have the right to speak their minds?

Reallly, that is the message you want to convey? :cuckoo:

Indiajo has every bit as much a right to express herself however she wants, just as you and I have that right.

Class bespeaks itself.

Forum List

Back