Hi Everyone,Looking forward to a lively and honest discussions.We’ll talk soon .Trying to figure this site out.

rac123

Feb 24, 2021
It’s telling me to enter a valid message. I thought I was just introducing myself.
Ok Here’s my message.
I think Texans have learned the hard way that deregulation is not the utopia they thought is was.
Aside from their suffering and deaths due to the malfeasance of the operators right up to the Governor we see profiteering at a alarming rate.

It’s telling me to enter a valid message. I thought I was just introducing myself.
Ok Here’s my message.
I think Texans have learned the hard way that deregulation is not the utopia they thought is was.
Aside from their suffering and deaths due to the malfeasance of the operators right up to the Governor we see profiteering at a alarming rate.
Tell us about you a little.

Ok Here’s my message.
Run...don't look back...save yourself....

Ok Here’s my message.
It’s telling me to enter a valid message

You failed...

Ok Here’s my message.
States always spend billions on a 1 in 100 year freak storm.
How did you feel about hyper-regulated New York being flooded by Sandy?

Ok Here’s my message.
So type...
"a valid message"

What's the problem?

Ok Here’s my message.
Introduce Yourself means just that.

Save the political commentary for appropriate threads.

Ok Here’s my message.

Welcome aboard the SS Madness. The lifeboats are down the corridor and to the right. You might not want to take off your life preserver . . . ever.

Ok Here’s my message.

Since when do y'all give a rat's ass about the rules of this board?

Welcome, new dude!

Ok Here’s my message.

Welcome, new dude!

:dontfeedmod:

Ok Here’s my message.

Welcome, new dude!

^ lol half the topics on this forum are "LIBTARD BIDEN DOES XXXX" now or "You idiot liberals elected another sucker". This place is a trollfest and topic titles don't meet your own guidelines for non-trolling.

And yet you come in and attack some new guy.
I thought we came to the decision this place isnt for you?

Ok Here’s my message.

Welcome, new dude!

^ lol half the topics on this forum are "LIBTARD BIDEN DOES XXXX" now or "You idiot liberals elected another sucker". This place is a trollfest and topic titles don't meet your own guidelines for non-trolling.

And yet you come in and attack some new guy.
I presume you have never lived with anyone suffering from Dementia.

Ok Here’s my message.
Oh okay I’m getting the lay of the land.
You do know I’m sure that a very similar event happened in 2011 in Texas with predictably the same results for the people. Again ERCOT and Public Utility Commission had not winterize. Perhaps then the good folks of Texas should give those in charge a pass but following the 2011 episode both agencies were told by FERC as a recommendation since Texas is deregulated : to winterize and expand capacity.
Sandy on the other hand was a confluence of an extreme high tide couple with high storm surge.
No amount of preparedness can thwart that.

But I agree there are stupid laws and stupid regulations. However human beings are stronger together than apart. This is at least part of the problem as I see it for Texas. Deregulation has unleashed huge profiteering on the Texan people.No such thing happened to Sandy victims to my knowledge.

Ok Here’s my message.
Tell us about you a little.

Already know enough thanks......

Ok Here’s my message.
Oh okay I’m getting the lay of the land.
You do know I’m sure that a very similar event happened in 2011 in Texas with predictably the same results for the people. Again ERCOT and Public Utility Commission had not winterize. Perhaps then the good folks of Texas should give those in charge a pass but following the 2011 episode both agencies were told by FERC as a recommendation since Texas is deregulated : to winterize and expand capacity.
Sandy on the other hand was a confluence of an extreme high tide couple with high storm surge.
No amount of preparedness can thwart that.

But I agree there are stupid laws and stupid regulations. However human beings are stronger together than apart. This is at least part of the problem as I see it for Texas. Deregulation has unleashed huge profiteering on the Texan people.No such thing happened to Sandy victims to my knowledge.

The last bad winter weather in Texas was in 89.
And it wasn't this bad.

Well, maybe he'll fit in after all...ignores the mod's warning...

Ok Here’s my message.
10 posts and you already got reamed in an intro thread....lolol

Forum List

Back