Hi. Call me typesmash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

typesmash

Rookie
Jul 6, 2020
Got any rock solid philosophies you would like to discuss? If you can type it, more than likely, I can smash it. After all, we live in a civilization where many will actually pay money to be lied to. Trump supporters need not apply. You can consider any philosophies you have as already smashed.

attemptballs.jpg

Got any rock solid philosophies you would like to discuss? If you can type it, more than likely, I can smash it. After all, we live in a civilization where many will actually pay money to be lied to. Trump supporters need not apply. You can consider any philosophies you have as already smashed.
Welcome. If you say what you type.

Hello typesmash....so are you smashed? Also what is your opinion about Vegans?

Another "new" bed wetting parasite on the forum?

I'll bet it's just some of the same old parasites wearing different socks but will just parrot asinine drivel like most of the libturds do.

You want to know how things work? Put a republican sock puppet on one hand and a democratic sock puppet on the other hand. Then, have them debate each other.

Where ya been, Jake?

Hidey ho neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back