Hey

Eaglekeeper

Rookie
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey from Alabama. Hoping to engage folks in positive discussion about where we are and a path forward for our great nation.

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey from Alabama. Hoping to engage folks in positive discussion about where we are and a path forward for our great nation.
In the current political climate, I'm not sure there is much positive discussion in which to engage. Hope to see your posts in the body of the Forum. Welcome.

OP
Eaglekeeper

Eaglekeeper

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah, Roll Tide...that was fun. I've never seen their offense better. Hated to see Trey Sermon go out like that, though. The way he was running the ball, it might have been a better game.

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
Welcome to USMB, Eaglekeeper. Hope you enjoy the boards and the Ornithology thread located in the Garage forum.

OP
Eaglekeeper

Eaglekeeper

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks, but I need to upload an avatar image. The Eagles I kept shot missiles and made a lot more noise...:)

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

ClaireH

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the threads. You’ll find a wide variety of personalities here and various “takes” expressed daily... some by the hour.... some by the minute...some are fast as chatters in Chat Land lol Enjoy!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List