Hey You Doom-and-Gloom Alarmist Darwinian libtards...

Riddle me this...

Why is it so bad that man-made global warming is going to kill the Earth?
Assuming everything you guys keep saying is true, the Earth's icecaps melt, oceans will boil, humans will die off, and worse yet all life will eventually die off, why is that a bad thing?

After all, you lefties believe that all organic life just randomly sprung out of an inorganic world in the first place. Who is to say once all life is destroyed as a result of mankind it won't happen again, "acids" will randomly combine and get struck by lightening and viola!, life starts over! And surely next time the natural universe won't fuck up again and create humans again. Problem solved.

Man, you are hilarious. Show me where liberals say "struck by lightning" started life?

Then again, you believe "Noah's Ark" is a true, historical event, so you probably believe in "Frankenstein".

6% of scientists are Republican. Why is that a surprise? Right wingers don't "believe" in science, yet they scoff at the "FACT" that only 6% or less of scientists are Republican.

It's the left that takes care of the right. The right only provides cheap labor and nagging. All the innovation and hard work comes from the left. That is not a boast or a lie. It's just the way it is.

I was illustrating the fact that the leftists still have absolutely no explanation for the begining of life, yet slam people for believing that God started it all.

Why don't you listen to hear your ultimate lefty science guy say how it happened:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoncJBrrdQ8[/ame]

Riddle me this...

Assuming everything you guys keep saying is true, the Earth's icecaps melt, oceans will boil, humans will die off, and worse yet all life will eventually die off, why is that a bad thing?

After all, you lefties believe that all organic life just randomly sprung out of an inorganic world in the first place. Who is to say once all life is destroyed as a result of mankind it won't happen again, "acids" will randomly combine and get struck by lightening and viola!, life starts over! And surely next time the natural universe won't fuck up again and create humans again. Problem solved.

Man, you are hilarious. Show me where liberals say "struck by lightning" started life?

Then again, you believe "Noah's Ark" is a true, historical event, so you probably believe in "Frankenstein".

6% of scientists are Republican. Why is that a surprise? Right wingers don't "believe" in science, yet they scoff at the "FACT" that only 6% or less of scientists are Republican.

It's the left that takes care of the right. The right only provides cheap labor and nagging. All the innovation and hard work comes from the left. That is not a boast or a lie. It's just the way it is.

The left, we have the left that work for us, one had the nerve to state, "conservatives are dirty rotten low life greedy liars".

I just looked at him and said, dont let the owner of the company hear you, he is the biggest conservative I know.

Scientist, liberal, maybe, but the laboratory is financed with capitalism. I wonder if we can call John D. Rockefeller a conservative, he built a nice hospital.

I guess it was the Liberal's that gave us the Nuclear bomb.

What about electricity, Westinghouse was a liberal?

Scientist, 95% of all scientist will never work on anything of value and less than 1% will develop anything useful to society.

Good thing we have a few republican scientist.

Hawk, you may need some mythical authority figure to validate your existance. Most with a reasonable amount of intellect do not.

You mean atheists who think highly of themselves do not. Atheists do not want to believe there is a God because that would mean they'll be held responsible for their actions. Because you want to be able to find your own moral justification for any action you do, you must exclude any possibility of the existance of God.

Hmm.

Some serious scientific discussion can happen here..yeah..

In a thread with "libtard" in the title.

That's a way to get the conversation going.

Hawk, you may need some mythical authority figure to validate your existance. Most with a reasonable amount of intellect do not.

You mean atheists who think highly of themselves do not. Atheists do not want to believe there is a God because that would mean they'll be held responsible for their actions. Because you want to be able to find your own moral justification for any action you do, you must exclude any possibility of the existance of God.

:lol:

http://www.ilike.com/artist/Kay+Kyser/track/Praise+The+Lord+And+Pass+The+Ammunition?src=onebox

Last edited:
Which you have astutely pointed out in other threads, much to the shagrin of Old Rocks and the other greenhouse gas global crusaders!!! Politically right now, they are about as healthy as zombies in a cemetary.

i think folks are better prepared to have shouting matches, throw up links which they don't fully understand and generally engage in cheerleading on the matter. any attempts of mine to put forward a reasoned argument about the elephant in the room has cleared the room more than elicited honest consideration.

You throw a punch at me, you get one in return. I support my arguements, rather than posting unsupported drivel. As for my understanding of particular articles, you had best elucidate on each article as I post it as to where my failure in understanding lies. A blanket statement like that is just another insult.

I support my arguements

Liar,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/141241-green-energy-increases-co2-in-atmosphere-4.html#post3007763

Which you have astutely pointed out in other threads, much to the shagrin of Old Rocks and the other greenhouse gas global crusaders!!! Politically right now, they are about as healthy as zombies in a cemetary.

i think folks are better prepared to have shouting matches, throw up links which they don't fully understand and generally engage in cheerleading on the matter. any attempts of mine to put forward a reasoned argument about the elephant in the room has cleared the room more than elicited honest consideration.

You throw a punch at me, you get one in return. I support my arguements, rather than posting unsupported drivel. As for my understanding of particular articles, you had best elucidate on each article as I post it as to where my failure in understanding lies. A blanket statement like that is just another insult.

You support your arguments with links that support both mine and Antagons arguments. Me thinks you truly are scientifically illiterate. Regardless, thanks for being such a wonderfully uninformed sounding board. Makes our job easier!

Riddle me this...

94% of all scientist do not have the ability or intellect to be productive in the private sector, they stay at the university as professors and life long parasitic researchers.

The top 6% in ability and demonstrated intellect find easy employment in the private sector. Rdean correctly identifies these scientist as Republican, thanks Rdean.

Whee, gotta love the confirmation of the Conservative view of science from mdn. What an ignoramous.

It hurts, huh, hiding from your loss to me over Geothermal. I will keep that thread at the top of the forum, just keep reminding me. Everyone who browses this forum reads it, have you noticed the amount of views to the thread keeps rising. It makes me feel great that you gave me the material I defeated you and geothermal energy with. Everyone must think your pretty stupid when they read that.

Old Crock, your showing everyone at USMB that your an ignoramus. Learn to spell "ignoramous". Old Crock, if I met you I would by you a beer for all the laughs you give me.

Last edited:
The human race has always had an inordinate fear of death. Our sinful pride leads us to believe that we hold the power over who or what dies. We, and all that we see are dirt. From dirt it all comes, and back to dirt it all goes. We are a very small, very expendable piece of this grand process. They say there are no accidents in the life of a Christian, that everything is predestined. We need to understand that we are passengers here and not drivers. Just enjoy the ride.

The human race has always had an inordinate fear of death. Our sinful pride leads us to believe that we hold the power over who or what dies. We, and all that we see are dirt. From dirt it all comes, and back to dirt it all goes. We are a very small, very expendable piece of this grand process. They say there are no accidents in the life of a Christian, that everything is predestined. We need to understand that we are passengers here and not drivers. Just enjoy the ride.

That's BS. What happened to free will? Predestination is a ludicrous concept. Why go through all this crap if everything is predestined?

Religion like racism is complete idiocy.

I don't have a problem with idiots. So long as they keep their crap private.

Forum List

Back