Hey Trumpers..

Ooo! Yahoo...notice keyword could. Ooo!
At least half of the anti-Trump spew from Leftist Media is qualified with "Could" and "If this is true....". Hey here's an idea. How about the news stick to FACTS and leave speculation out of it.
Naw never happen, Fox News, Brietbart and the rest will be out of business
fill the hole with liberals.............no one will miss them.

So you mean they will simply be expected to pay the taxes they actually owe, but with far more time to pay it. :ack-1:

Just like the balloon payment on an adjustable rate loan.
And who puts a gun to your head and makes you sign up for that adjustable rate or deferment............I will refuse it if offered..............

So you mean they will simply be expected to pay the taxes they actually owe, but with far more time to pay it. :ack-1:

And who puts a gun to your head and makes you sign up for that adjustable rate or deferment............I will refuse it if offered..............
Who puts a gun to your head and makes you differ your federal SS tax?

Trump.

It's not an option.

Trump’s recent executive order instructs the Treasury Department to defer collection of the employee-side payroll tax payment for those making up to about $104,000 during the period of Sept. 1 to Dec. 31

The deferral is essentially a loan

That means if employers do not withhold the taxes for those months, employees could be hit with a sizable bill in the new year.

It’s unclear whether employees could opt out of the deferral

Who puts a gun to your head and makes you differ your federal SS tax?

Trump.

It's not an option.

Trump’s recent executive order instructs the Treasury Department to defer collection of the employee-side payroll tax payment for those making up to about $104,000 during the period of Sept. 1 to Dec. 31

The deferral is essentially a loan

That means if employers do not withhold the taxes for those months, employees could be hit with a sizable bill in the new year.

It’s unclear whether employees could opt out of the deferral
cnbc .............I'll wait til I see the real deal.............I doubt it's a forced loan.

Forum List

Back