Hey, Lone Ranger, Leave The Kids Alone!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
How many threads have focused on the attempts by the Leftist 'education' system to indoctrinate our children???

Need there be another viewing of Youtube vids of teachers having little ones sing paeans of worship to Obama???

OK...we'll stipulate to it.

Now the Lone Ranger????

1."New Lone Ranger Movie: A Lesson in White Guilt

2. What makes the Lone Ranger finally embrace the need for his mask, and hence the whole “secret identity” thing? In a nutshell, he realizes his fellow white men are corrupt, and complicit in the mass murder of Tonto’s fellow Native Americans.

3. If he takes the mask off, then he too will wind up becoming complicit. Yes, that’s right — in this film, the Lone Ranger’s mask is made of White Guilt.

4. We tend to think of superhero movies as power fantasies, in which the use of America’s status as a superpower is reflected by the hero struggling to use his or her power responsibly.

5. But Lone Ranger seems to be making the case that the real seductive fantasy of these stories is absolution from blame —

6. ....as long as he’s wearing the mask. He gets surcease from America’s original sin.

7. .... the movie flails at a storyline in which Tonto keeps insisting that "nature is out of balance," because of the crimes of the white outlaws who are secretly but obviously in league with all the white authority figures in the movie.

8. ....Tonto's fellow Native Americans think Tonto is just crazy and guilt-ridden, from Tonto's own complicity with evil white men.

9. In any case, by the time you stagger out of this endless nightmare, .... you will know that you have been the hose of the high colonic that this film has given America.

10. You will understand the American hero fantasy and its dreadful underpinnings. And you'll realize just why you're to blame for The Lone Ranger."
Disney's New Lone Ranger Movie: A Lesson in White Guilt | Restoring Liberty

Wow all linked to some guys opinion page. Welp! Opinions are like assholes and his stinks.

Matter fact, he's like the guy who yells "I didn't do it" when someone says the last cookie is missing. Telling on himself since there is no mention of white guilt in the movie.

Someone sounds like they are guilty of feeling....guilt

Wow all linked to some guys opinion page. Welp! Opinions are like assholes and his stinks.

Matter fact, he's like the guy who yells "I didn't do it" when someone says the last cookie is missing. Telling on himself since there is no mention of white guilt in the movie.

there was no evidence of Batman being a Pedophile either.....and yet way back when they tried to say his relationship with Robin was such....

this is the same guy that passes off opinions as facts ^

The movie was dud in its opening weekend and looks like it will be a major flop not surprising Holloywood has a knack for screwing up classics with remakes I believe this is the second time they have done it with The Lone Ranger.

The movie was dud in its opening weekend and looks like it will be a major flop not surprising Holloywood has a knack for screwing up classics with remakes I believe this is the second time they have done it with The Lone Ranger.

The Lone Ranger was a dude of a character to begin with.

I have no idea why they tried to make it into a movie.

Same with the Green Hornet.

" Because the filmmakers recognized how racist the source material was, some critics have a problem with the politically correct (white guilt) social commentary which was put into this film in order to distance itself from the racist depiction of Native Americans."
The Lone Ranger: Haters Gonna Hate - San Jose Indie Movie | Examiner.com

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

More on the Lone Ranger?

"I said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm sick and tired of being lectured by leftists and race whores blaming me and trying to shame me for things I didn't do. ....even blame themselves a little believing in BS like "white privilege," I'm not going to part with a portion of my finite life in the form of my money to get lectured."
Captain Capitalism: I Will Not See the Lone Ranger

I love hitting you in the face with a custard pie.

All opinions from guilty whites....and you're surprised?

Suure you are, gullible...From your link, which you left out for good reason

In one of the busier scenes in Gore Verbinski's very busy The Lone Ranger, dozens if not hundreds of Comanche tribesmen are brutally gunned down by a machine-gun-armed U.S. Cavalry. This sad and ugly violence — employed to represent the larger cultural annihilation being waged throughout the American West in the bloody era of Manifest Destiny — is intercut with shots of Johnny Depp, at the moment dressed up like a Chinese rail worker but face still covered in warpaint, furiously pumping a railway handcar with a blindfolded Armie Hammer as his passenger. Tonto and the Lone Ranger's wacky, madcap getaway complete, we are then allowed a somber moment to pause and reflect on the terrible bloodshed to which we were just subjected."

OH NOOOOOOO!!! HUNDREDS OF COMANCHE ARE GUNNED DOWN AND....AND....A SOMBER MOMENT OCCURED!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

The Lone Ranger was a dude of a character to begin with.

I have no idea why they tried to make it into a movie.

Same with the Green Hornet.

the Green Hornet was a flop the minute they said Seth Rogan was going to be the Hornet....

" Because the filmmakers recognized how racist the source material was, some critics have a problem with the politically correct (white guilt) social commentary which was put into this film in order to distance itself from the racist depiction of Native Americans."

Again from your same link

The Lone Ranger” may not only turn out to be the biggest underrated movie of the summer, but (if you really think about it) is the best super hero movie of the year so far. So, don’t believe the critics…well, aside from me that is. Go see “The Lone Ranger”.

OH NO!!! ITS THE BEST SUPER HERO MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!

....wait....what?

Again from your same link

The Lone Ranger” may not only turn out to be the biggest underrated movie of the summer, but (if you really think about it) is the best super hero movie of the year so far. So, don’t believe the critics…well, aside from me that is. Go see “The Lone Ranger”.

OH NO!!! ITS THE BEST SUPER HERO MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!

....wait....what?

Are you pretending to miss the point of the OP...or are you, in reality, a dim-wit?

Which one?

The movie is a Leftist attempt to persuade the young that America is an evil, racist nation.

More?

Sure:
"The inevitability of eventual genocide simmers beneath the surface of every scene,.... a grim wake-up call, a reminder that our history is not one of masked heroes and their native sidekicks but one of blood and bondage and war, all in the name of good old-fashioned capitalism.

.... a movie that wants desperately to make us recognize our historical sins but never to make us feel too bad about them."
Review of The Long Ranger | Movie Mezzanine

Good ol' Hollywood political indoctrination.....
...no longer necessary on you....

You were saying?

How many threads have focused on the attempts by the Leftist 'education' system to indoctrinate our children???

Need there be another viewing of Youtube vids of teachers having little ones sing paeans of worship to Obama???

Now the Lone Ranger????

2. What makes the Lone Ranger finally embrace the need for his mask, and hence the whole “secret identity” thing? In a nutshell, he realizes his fellow white men are corrupt, and complicit in the mass murder of Tonto’s fellow Native Americans.

3. If he takes the mask off, then he too will wind up becoming complicit. Yes, that’s right — in this film, the Lone Ranger’s mask is made of White Guilt.

4. We tend to think of superhero movies as power fantasies, in which the use of America’s status as a superpower is reflected by the hero struggling to use his or her power responsibly.

5. But Lone Ranger seems to be making the case that the real seductive fantasy of these stories is absolution from blame —

6. ....as long as he’s wearing the mask. He gets surcease from America’s original sin.

7. .... the movie flails at a storyline in which Tonto keeps insisting that "nature is out of balance," because of the crimes of the white outlaws who are secretly but obviously in league with all the white authority figures in the movie.

8. ....Tonto's fellow Native Americans think Tonto is just crazy and guilt-ridden, from Tonto's own complicity with evil white men.

9. In any case, by the time you stagger out of this endless nightmare, .... you will know that you have been the hose of the high colonic that this film has given America.

10. You will understand the American hero fantasy and its dreadful underpinnings. And you'll realize just why you're to blame for The Lone Ranger."
Did you even watch this movie?

No she didn't other people tell her what to think.

I remember when Titanic showed that somber moment when everyone died. I KNEW it was a leftist attempt to mKe me feel drown guilt.

And in yet another instance of Hollywood hypocrisy, they cast a white guy as the Native American. :cool:

Now the Lone Ranger????

Did you even watch this movie?

Why do you ask?

No she didn't other people tell her what to think.

I remember when Titanic showed that somber moment when everyone died. I KNEW it was a leftist attempt to mKe me feel drown guilt.

Bend over, here comes another kick:

"Now the Lone Ranger - from whom we boys of another generation learned honor, integrity, tolerance and fair play - is the latest with the identical list of enemies; Hollywood's enemies that includes the TEA Party, conservatives, Christians, oil companies, capitalists, and pretty much everything that involves Caucasian non-Muslims."
The Tunnel Wall

Hollywood political indoctrination....

Proven?

Forum List

Back