Hey Libs!

Heres a thought for you.

If you have huge outlays is it wise to allow some of your customers to just have services free?

No its not is it.

spending is even more reason to raise your revenue by charging those who benifit from your services their fair share.

Corps are getting a free ride and your kid is getting shitty schools in return.

This is such a perfect demonstration of why you libbies are so fun to argue with.

- You cannot consider that our budget deficit has anything to do with spending today.

- You are willing to state as a matter of fact based on corporate tax rates in the 50s versus today that it "is" the problem.

And you call yourself Truth Matters. Too funny.

If you were in real life to talk to anyone who's going bankrupt then you would START the discussion with what they spend and how to do less within their means. Only with government do you not do that. Government is holy and blessed, it cannot do with less. I can see you at airports chanting Harryreidshna, Harryreidshna....

Heres a thought for you.

If you have huge outlays is it wise to allow some of your customers to just have services free?

No its not is it.

spending is even more reason to raise your revenue by charging those who benifit from your services their fair share

My customers don't pay me what's "fair" and I can't raise the price on them because I want to. I compete in competitive markets and have to provide more value to get more money, not just raise prices.

Government confiscates money, it does not earn it, and government provides no value. To compare them if fucked.

This American household has certain expendatures we are willing to pay for.

You, if you ran the household personally would not be willing to pay for those things.

YOU dont get to decide, the family votes to choose what we are willing to pay for.

In our family the people who pay the bills decide what they will pay for.

They are Americans who have lost their way.

I so wish they would prioritize our country again instead of making gods of corprate heads.

Right, for us to say it's not fair for you to endlessly attack the rich and businesses and plunder what they earned and you didn't because you want it is to make them into "Gods." You sir, are a moron.

This American household has certain expendatures we are willing to pay for.

You, if you ran the household personally would not be willing to pay for those things.

YOU dont get to decide, the family votes to choose what we are willing to pay for.

No one pays taxes?

I think his point is that if there are more children in the house then parents they can vote their money away from them. You think that really happens in his house?

No one pays taxes?

I think his point is that if there are more children in the house then parents they can vote their money away from them. You think that really happens in his house?

Only in homes where the kids don't pay taxes.

Or, in homes where the parents secretly remove some of their kids' allowance and call the mysterious difference between what they agreed to pay, and what was actually paid, a weird acronym like, say, FICA.

I love to see their little faces when I explain FICA.:cool:

No one pays taxes?

Or, in homes where the parents secretly remove some of their kids' allowance and call the mysterious difference between what they agreed to pay, and what was actually paid, a weird acronym like, say, FICA.

LOL, you're heartless...

If you really want to teach them, you have to tell them that the money is for things that aren't solved and don't work. Like that the money is for cleaning their room, but you make them clean it anyway. Or it's to buy better food and then you buy cheaper food. Or that it prevents them from falling down or dropping things. Only when they realize you're taking the money and they are getting nothing or even losing things with it will you have taught them about government.

They are Americans who have lost their way.

I so wish they would prioritize our country again instead of making gods of corprate heads.

Corporations are not our problem.

The special interests are choking the American people. The special interests are stripping our pockets. We want jobs and prosperity. your side failed.

WHO are the special interests and WHO funds their lobbyists???

LOL, you're heartless...

If you really want to teach them, you have to tell them that the money is for things that aren't solved and don't work. Like that the money is for cleaning their room, but you make them clean it anyway. Or it's to buy better food and then you buy cheaper food. Or that it prevents them from falling down or dropping things. Only when they realize you're taking the money and they are getting nothing or even losing things with it will you have taught them about government.

I find the best results come from just complaining that FICA is not enough, and they should be paying more because I've increased my whiskey and loose women budget.

Heres a thought for you.

No its not is it.

spending is even more reason to raise your revenue by charging those who benifit from your services their fair share

My customers don't pay me what's "fair" and I can't raise the price on them because I want to. I compete in competitive markets and have to provide more value to get more money, not just raise prices.

Government confiscates money, it does not earn it, and government provides no value. To compare them if fucked.

So the entity and vehicle our founding fathers created has no value, just the modern day British East India Companies do...

LOL, you're heartless...

I find the best results come from just complaining that FICA is not enough, and they should be paying more because I've increased my whiskey and loose women budget.

Wait until you retire, then you can tell them they have to pay you an allowance, which is higher then the one you gave them. But not to worry, you're giving them two pieces of paper. One lists all the money you wrote down all the money you saved and you're giving them to pay your allowance. The other is the pile of IOUs for the money you saved because you spent it...

Heres a thought for you.

No its not is it.

So the entity and vehicle our founding fathers created has no value, just the modern day British East India Companies do...

What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

:clap2:

Now you see why Bfgrn is dangerous when he cannot cut-and paste into his posts from some Lefty Blog like Huffington Post

Last edited:
Has this been mentioned yet? I don't feel like reading the whole thread.

January 20th, 2011
Washington — President Barack Obama is restructuring his economic advisory board and naming General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt as its new head.

The new board, called the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, will replace the former Economic Recovery Advisory Board chaired by former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker.

Immelt will join Obama Friday at a GE plant in Schenectady, N.Y. Immelt is announcing the reconstituted board Friday in an opinion piece in The Washington Post.

Immelt, who has been chief executive of GE since 2001, had been president and chief executive of former Waukesha-based General Electric subsidiary GE Medical Systems. The division, now known as GE Healthcare and with headquarters in the United Kingdom, maintains a sizable presence in the Milwaukee area.

Immelt to lead Obama advisory committee - JSOnline

Now you see why Bfgrn is dangerous when he cannot cut-and paste into his posts from some Lefty Blog like Huffington Post

Pick a topic and debate me. I will not use any references, and we'll see who can think and who can't...are you up to it? I will even let you start...

I'll be waiting...OK?

Pick a topic and debate me. I will not use any references, and we'll see who can think and who can't...are you up to it? I will even let you start...

I'll be waiting...OK?

Ok, meet me on the playground afterschool.

Idiot.

I'll be waiting...OK?

Ok, meet me on the playground afterschool.

Idiot.

I'm sure that is where you belong, but not without adult supervision...LOL

Forum List

Back