Hey Liberals, Guess What? You're A Minority

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Even though the American left has a loud voice, you are a minority. According to a January 9, 2020 poll by Gallup, only 24% of the country identifies as being a "liberal."

"They have an outsized voice in the media, pop culture, and politics, especially the 2020 Democratic presidential contest, but only 24% of the nation claims to be liberal, with the rest in the long-dominant “center-right” camp, according to a new survey.
In fact, Gallup today said that conservatives lead at 37%, followed by moderates at 34%, though more still identify as Democrat over Republican.

And, significantly, despite President Trump’s middling approval rating and the nearly second-to-second attacks on him and his team, the survey, which results from 29,000 interviews, showed that the conservative vs. liberal gap is growing.

“The percentage identifying as conservative in 2019 was up two points from the 35% measured in 2018, while the percentage liberal was down two points from 26%..."

SHOCKING Gallup Poll: US edges more 'center-right,' just 24% liberal - Geller Report News

24% identify as being full of BS?

Maybe some people thought the term meant pro-liberty American.

Always have been a minority

But Democrats take most of the moderate vote

I am so happy to be a lib. I live in a lib state and cons are just so dumb it is crazy.

I agree with OP

but

I only hope they don't let more illegals in anymore.....because with the help of the DemonRats they are changing demographics from red to blue.

Wakey, wakey America!

Forum List

Back