Hey!! Lebron James is guilty of cultural appropriation, isn't he?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Negro multi millionaire wearing sombreros?

And now, the multi millionaire negro victim wants to trademark the term "taco Tuesday."

LeBron files to trademark term 'Taco Tuesday'

I am offended. Who do I call for his blatant cultural appropriation?

Is this a typical black PRIVILEGE situation where we have to acknowledge that those people don't know any better and since they don't, they just get to do stuff that regular normal people can't?

Don't cry, you can wear a sombrero too.

And now, the multi millionaire negro victim wants to trademark the term "taco Tuesday."

Is this a typical black PRIVILEGE situation where we have to acknowledge that those people don't know any better and since they don't, they just get to do stuff that regular normal people can't?

Only whites can culturally appropriate things. White culture / land is for everyone, but the same just does not work the other way. At the least you have to be a non-leftist to culturally appropriate things.

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

"In fact, the restaurant chain Taco John's -- which has a corporate office in Wyoming -- had a trademark on the term "Taco Tuesday" for restaurant services as far back as 1989."
Looks like someone has already appropriated the term. You can unwad your pantiez now, owl.

"In fact, the restaurant chain Taco John's -- which has a corporate office in Wyoming -- had a trademark on the term "Taco Tuesday" for restaurant services as far back as 1989."
Looks like someone has already appropriated the term. You can unwad your pantiez now, owl.
Yep,
They started in Cheyenne Wyoming in 1969, and they have stores all over eastern Wyoming and western South Dakota

Only whites can culturally appropriate things. White culture / land is for everyone, but the same just does not work the other way. At the least you have to be a non-leftist to culturally appropriate things.

Yes, they don't know any better. We must remember that. Like animals taking shits in public, we should be more aware and understanding.

Forum List

Back