Hey ladies...

124202_1185751160546_1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmuFlaFYdgE]YouTube - OPP - Naughty By Nature[/ame]

Really.. :rolleyes:

The picture could have been anything, it was the caption that was most important.

My dishes are piling up at the moment and women are better at cleaning them in my experience. It's a shame that guy had to resort to a fist rather than just asking.

And that really does make a statement about you! Now it all fits into place.

Good thing you don't have anything that could be construed as sexist for your avatar. :eusa_whistle:

Good thing I know you are a wanker.

Sorry I hurt your sexist feelings.
Oh wait, I'm not.
Nothing at all is sexist about his avatar. You are being absurd.

And nothing I said had anything to do with me being a wanker, he was just as absurd.
The absurd can be wankers. You were being absurd by telling him his avatar is sexist.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender - out of the blue - as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women at USMB, irrespective of political leaning.

Last edited:

And nothing I said had anything to do with me being a wanker, he was just as absurd.
The absurd can be wankers. You were being absurd by telling him his avatar is sexist.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women, irrespective of political leaning, at USMB.

Does that include Ravi ?

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women, irrespective of political leaning, at USMB.

you speak for the women on USMB, huh? was there a vote?

you speak for the women on USMB, huh? was there a vote?
Retards don't understand the written word.

Fuck off, pissant.

Does that include Ravi ?
Based on her issue with others complaining about her Pumpkin Butt avatar, even Ravi can't get that hypocritical. She is not a dummy.

Does that include Ravi ?
Based on her issue with others complaining about her Pumpkin Butt avatar, even Ravi can't get that hypocritical. She is not a dummy.

Are you SURE you took a SHOWER ? :lol:

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender - out of the blue - as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women at USMB, irrespective of political leaning.

Perhaps you don't understand what a wanker is according to the UK definition.
Perhaps you think he speaks for all women on USMB just as you think you do. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back