Hey ladies...

The absurd can be wankers. You were being absurd by telling him his avatar is sexist.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women, irrespective of political leaning, at USMB.

you speak for the women on USMB, huh? was there a vote?
Retards don't understand the written word.

Fuck off, pissant.

i think i detect an ad hominem. did you get the majority of votes of all women of USMB to unleash your power on me?

and always remember: don't get too emotional, and don't forget to do the dishes.

1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg

And nothing I said had anything to do with me being a wanker, he was just as absurd.
The absurd can be wankers. You were being absurd by telling him his avatar is sexist.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender - out of the blue - as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women at USMB, irrespective of political leaning.

Perhaps you don't understand what a wanker is according to the UK definition.
Perhaps you think he speaks for all women on USMB just as you think you do. :cuckoo:
I know what wanker is. You were being a wanker - on several fronts, too.

When a woman poster posts that she finds Colin's avatar sexist, I will be more than happy to concede. Until then, spare us your misplaced, condescending, patriarchal need to tell us what offends us, when you haven't heard US say a thing about his avatar. That's an absurd and arrogant (without any meat to back it up) attitude on your part.

Not only that, as a woman I have little need for those with a misplaced patriarchal attitude to speak for my gender - out of the blue - as to what will offend us. I am perfectly capable of doing that myself, as are most women at USMB. His avatar is not sexist to any woman here, and we are a pretty strong and intelligent bunch of women at USMB, irrespective of political leaning.

Perhaps you think he speaks for all women on USMB just as you think you do. :cuckoo:

When a woman poster posts that she finds Colin's avatar sexist, I will be more than happy to concede. Until then, spare us your misplaced, condescending, patriarchal need to tell us what offends us, when you haven't heard US say a thing about his avatar. That's an absurd and arrogant (without any meat to back it up) attitude on your part.

i still want to know, how you became the spokescunt of the USMB women.

you speak for the women on USMB, huh? was there a vote?

Fuck off, pissant.

i think i detect an ad hominem. did you get the majority of votes of all women of USMB to unleash your power on me?

and always remember: don't get too emotional, and don't forget to do the dishes.
You are so pathetic. You are not even close to being funny. How cringeworthy is that - trying to be funny over and over and consistently failing.

i still want to know. ....
I don't really care what you want.

Fuck off, pissant.

You are so pathetic. You are not even close to being funny. How cringeworthy is that - trying to be funny over and over and consistently failing.

why do you think i want to be funny?

Cool, it has now been determined that you and only you are the final determining factor of what is sexist. Because we all know that if any woman found anything to be sexist, they would make sure you knew about it and spoke for them.. Please tell me who is the final determiner of what is racist, that way I can make sure I annoy them also.

P.S.
I didn't say his avatar was sexist, I said it could be construed that way. He flat out called me a wanker.

Last edited:

As your posts lack any rational, intelligent, or otherwise relevant input, what else would be your idea of purpose?

You've established yourself as an assclown. Do you have any other purpose?

Cool, it has now been determined that you and only you are the final determining factor of what is sexist. Please tell me who is the final determiner of what is racist, that way I can make sure I annoy them also.
"Also"? What are you prattling on about now?

As your posts lack any rational, intelligent, or otherwise relevant input, what else would be your idea of purpose?

You've established yourself as an assclown. Do you have any other purpose?

i have established myself as an assclown to YOU! why do you think that is? might it have something to do with your phony bitchy pseudo-intellectual whiny (haha) ankle-biting (haha) insane (haha) sociopathic (haha) posts?

Cool, it has now been determined that you and only you are the final determining factor of what is sexist. Please tell me who is the final determiner of what is racist, that way I can make sure I annoy them also.

you are the one who is complaining about all the moronic assclowns who are driving on the wrong side of the freeway.

See edited post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back