Zone1 Hey, I am George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you're just a sock, gaining entry...

Which one is it?
If you are refering to the op, he or she has posted only once, which is Post #1 here. As of this minute, there have been no other posts made by "George U"
Most people who post once and don't show up the next day never come back. Too bad. George had a good, upbeat avie.

You sound like Lenny. LOL.
I always wonder about people that say they can hear other posters. How bout you George?
I often stop myself from saying writing things like, "if you have any examples of that, I'd love to hear them," or "if you have another explanation, I'm all ears." Then I think, 'Just say it, Seymour! Nobody would get snarky over something like that!"

Anyway, welcome George! Always glad to have a poster who speaks "y'all."

I often stop myself from saying writing things like, "if you have any examples of that, I'd love to hear them," or "if you have another explanation, I'm all ears." Then I think, 'Just say it, Seymour! Nobody would get snarky over something like that!"

Anyway, welcome George! Always glad to have a poster who speaks "y'all."
Did you get the reference? George did. He liked my question.

Are you vouching for him? '

Because I think he's a sock.
If he is, so what?

Really, I get that it is against the rules, but socks are as socks do. If all they do is post as two "characters," because they are bored and don't want to look so needy, no harm done.

If he's a sock that wants to do damage, or just be a jerk, such as jump in on the side of his puppet master when PM starts losing an argument, that will be pretty obvious, pretty quickly. We can ignore and/or report him then.

But, I do love sock puppet CT's. Please post who you think he's socking for in the CT section. If you are sure he is a sock, but not sure for who, post that and we'll try to guess.

In fact, we should have a section just for sock puppet CT's.

George, welcome to our playground!

I always wonder about people that say they can hear other posters. How bout you George?
You can’t hear Republican candidate herschell Walker saying this?

Under the Green New Deal the U.S would spend “millions of billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. … Since we don’t control the air, our good air decided to float over to China’s bad air so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then now we got to clean that back up, while they’re messing ours up.”

You can’t hear Republican candidate herschell Walker saying this?

Under the Green New Deal the U.S would spend “millions of billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. … Since we don’t control the air, our good air decided to float over to China’s bad air so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then now we got to clean that back up, while they’re messing ours up.”
Loon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back