Hey everybody! Just go get vaccinated ASAP! WHAT? The J&J one has a potential major side effect?

Well the CDC has reported that 472 people died after receiving a Moderna vaccine, while 489 died after receiving a Pfizer vaccine.

Perfect world does not exist. For the herd mentality, it gets the economy back on track and that is what they believe is important .

How soon after?

I do not now long. They are listing these death with receiving the vaccination. I would have to assume that there is a reason for that meaning they believe there was a cause and effect relationship.

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.
I did get my second shot Monday and I am expected to live at "least' another 48 hours.

Good thing you are out of the womb. Preg woman are miscarrying within 48 hours of getting the shot...

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.

I've gotten phone calls about the vaccine. I was supposed to get it through my pharmacy, but I've never heard from him. I don't have time to call these places, make appointments, etc. Truth is that Covid is about the least of my problems right now, I feel fine, I've seen no one sick, no one wears a mask, all is good and life moves on. I have no great desire to go out of my way to get a vaccine which
  1. Doesn't immunize me.
  2. Isn't FDA tested or approved.
  3. Addresses a problem I don't have nor have seen anyone else have.
  4. Requires that I still wear masks, distance, etc., even if I get the vaccine!
I'm looking for a RETURN TO NORMALCY. The vaccine fails to provide it.

The are floating that one dead one hospitalized out of 7 million to try and scare off ANY vaccinations and revive the lockdown crap. However there is no democrat will to further the cause because they are happy with defeating Trump due to it. The mathematical and statistical retardation of the American public is staggering. The ability to fear monger worst case into most likely is very disheartening and disturbing as to the amount of willing compliance with this fakery

Sorry but I really don't trust the CDC, Fauci or anyone else in government on all things COVID based on them getting just about everything wrong. It's questioning that all the vaccines have negative side effects and all have caused deaths, but the only ones being targeted and pull from distribution are the 2 which don't use the mRNA technology.

J & J will back in distribution before next Monday. 6.8 million shots given 6 including 1 death from clots.

My wifes friends boss got her second phizer shot on jan 6 and died 3 days ago from the shot. Three months after the second shot.
Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

Yep, 3 months. Young, healthy, no medical conditions.
How do they know it was the shot that killed her?

Blood clots and aneurysm.

Age, female? Hormone replacement and birth control?

how does this guy know whats going to happen 2-3 years from now?...its just him taking a guess....
okay. i get it. you want to be a believer. Go ahead. But dont' criticize my source when your director of covid has gotten so much wrong, backtracked, forward tracked, changed his mind, lied, misdirected, double spoke, and spoken with forked tongue. LOL When did americans give up their individuality and natural distrust of government and become sheep following the government's(whom we all know are so trustworthy)ORDERS?

Wow.
Problem is we don't know the side effects with any of the vaccines. At least long term side effects. And even if we get them, Fauci says we should still distance and wear masks so why get them?

Are you including the long term side effects of the new shingles or any other vaccine for that matter?

Wow.
Problem is we don't know the side effects with any of the vaccines. At least long term side effects. And even if we get them, Fauci says we should still distance and wear masks so why get them?

Are you including the long term side effects of the new shingles or any other vaccine for that matter?
No, because we have more data on them. Just the COVID ones.

The J&J vaccine is a traditional style shot. Nothing experimental about it.

using aborted fetus cells? The new traditional.

Experts say no fetal tissue is involved; the cells are grown in laboratories.

Wow.

The data of the past 6 months was reported today I believe both on moderna and pfizer and they are soon to apply to FDA for full approval. MRNA technology been around for a couple decades.

People have died after flu shots and the shingles vaccine but any vaccine or drug can kill you.

Wow.
I did get my second shot Monday and I am expected to live at "least' another 48 hours.

Good thing you are out of the womb. Preg woman are miscarrying within 48 hours of getting the shot...

Wasn't it advised early on that pregnant women should not take it? I know some have though.

Wow.

I'm still in the womb. Isn't that what they mean by living in yer parents basement?

Wasn't it advised early on that pregnant women should not take it? I know some have though.

And they've miscarried. Now i read in Sentara's magazine out of charlottesville that it is okay for pregnant women to take the vax saying there is minimal risk. MINIMAL risk..talk it over with your doctor. Their advisory is full of 'mays' and 'experts BELIEVE'. But that's okay. You go ahead with those 'we believe' (with no evidence or long term testing of the vax other than it killed off all the test animals, they dumped that and started over) 'mays', 'possible risks' and don't forget there's no culpability on the part of these pharmaceuticals. Honestly folks.

I'm telling you guys.......these doctors will be government employees well before 2050. They are not telling you the truth.

Oh hell...what do i care. Go get your vax and good luck to ya.

Wow.

The data of the past 6 months was reported today I believe both on moderna and pfizer and they are soon to apply to FDA for full approval. MRNA technology been around for a couple decades.

People have died after flu shots and the shingles vaccine but any vaccine or drug can kill you.

My point is vaccines generally protect you and others. Why is Fauci staying we should still wear masks and distance?

does this cardiologist have proof of this?...or is this just a guess?...

amusing you want proof when we've had not a whit of that from the ones running this scamdemic.

but here: knock yourself out.

Esteemed cardiologist issues warning on Covid Vaccine… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
how does this guy know whats going to happen 2-3 years from now?...its just him taking a guess....
what about those who get covid-19, and what will happen to them in 2-3 years.

Anyways. take the Trumpcine, aka the Trump vaccine.
It contains hydroxychloroquine, bleach and ketchup.

Wow.

My point is vaccines generally protect you and others. Why is Fauci staying we should still wear masks and distance?
Because he won’t let go of being a center of attention.He was anointed as a God and the bloom has faded.
It’s the dumbest thing on the planet to be immunized but still play along as if you dont have immunity and cowtow along with masks and other cave man bullshit that had little to no benefit to begin with
After the cut on your arm fully heals-do you still wear a band aid due to “an abundance of caution”?

Forum List

Back