Hey everybody! Just go get vaccinated ASAP! WHAT? The J&J one has a potential major side effect?

My wifes friends boss got her second phizer shot on jan 6 and died 3 days ago from the shot. Three months after the second shot.
Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

Yep, 3 months. Young, healthy, no medical conditions.
How do they know it was the shot that killed her?

Blood clots and aneurysm.
Those are effects of the J&J vaccine. Not pfizer/moderna.

She took the phizer shot and died from blood clots and aneurysm.
I knew healthy people who have died from both well before COVID-19 hit our shores.
How do they know it was the shot that caused it?

That's their initial assessment. They still have to do an autopsy.
wait...just so you are clear...they made an initial assessment of what caused a cardiac arrest without an autopsy?

No offense pal....they dont do that.

Well, they did.
But they dont.

Thats the part I dont get.

There is never an assumption of cause of cardiac arrest in the medical industry without an autopsy. Sure, in a homicide situation, the detectives make an assumption and follow the leads.

But no one in the medical industry would ever give out an "assumed" cause of cardiac arrest without an autopsy.

Whoever did that was wrong.

My wifes friends boss got her second phizer shot on jan 6 and died 3 days ago from the shot. Three months after the second shot.
Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

I knew healthy people who have died from both well before COVID-19 hit our shores.

wait...just so you are clear...they made an initial assessment of what caused a cardiac arrest without an autopsy?

Well, they did.
But they dont.

There is never an assumption of cause of cardiac arrest in the medical industry without an autopsy. Sure, in a homicide situation, the detectives make an assumption and follow the leads.

But no one in the medical industry would ever give out an "assumed" cause of cardiac arrest without an autopsy.

She didn't have a heart attack. It was blood clotting and aneurysm.

Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

Well, they did.
But they dont.

They both result in cardiac arrest. The blood clots and aneurysm didnt kill her. The resulting cardiac arrest did. It was irresponsible for anyone to release an assumption of what caused the cardiac arrest without an autopsy. ESPECIALLY when it comes to an action all Americans are suggested to take like a vaccine.
I Know people who have blood clots and I know people who had aneurysms. Many don't have cardia arrest and to my knowledge, none were blamed on a vaccine.
But dont get me wrong. Yes, I had the vaccine, but I support 100% of those that wish to not have one.
After all, this IS America......well the last time I looked.

Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

One in a million. And we don't know if was the root cause of the death.

7,000,000+ doses, six cases.

They used to love the Trump Vaccines™

:laugh:
If that is true then if Repubs controlled the White House and the Senate and the House the Media and Entertainers would be on 25 hour a day death watches showing all the pain and agony like a horror film to the TV masses. On those supposed 6 people. They will get theirs someday.

Lol, 3 1/2 months later?

Well, they did.
But they dont.

They both result in cardiac arrest. The blood clots and aneurysm didnt kill her. The resulting cardiac arrest did. It was irresponsible for anyone to release an assumption of what caused the cardiac arrest without an autopsy. ESPECIALLY when it comes to an action all Americans are suggested to take like a vaccine.
I Know people who have blood clots and I know people who had aneurysms. Many don't have cardia arrest and to my knowledge, none were blamed on a vaccine.
But dont get me wrong. Yes, I had the vaccine, but I support 100% of those that wish to not have one.
After all, this IS America......well the last time I looked.
I really do trust the CDC, Fauci or anyone else in government on all things COVID, because the opposition gets almost everything wrong.

So far the opposition has been correct while the cdc and fauci make it up as they go.
Nope. The opposition has been false from the get go.

No it hasn't. The narrative has been wrong repeatedly.

The J&J vaccine is a traditional style shot. Nothing experimental about it.

using aborted fetus cells? The new traditional.

Get your vax to protect your elderly relatives (for a time) and benefit yourself too because an esteemed cardiologist says that this vax is worthless and in less than 2 years time can bring on dementia and spongiform diseases.

Get your vax to protect your elderly relatives (for a time) and benefit yourself too because an esteemed cardiologist says that this vax is worthless and in less than 2 years time can bring on dementia and spongiform diseases.
does this cardiologist have proof of this?...or is this just a guess?...

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blood clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.

So, out of 7 million vaccinations, 7 people get side effects.

What do we tell the 6,999,993 others who already got it with no consequence?

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blood clots?

Why would anyone want to be the guinea pigs for anything brand new in medicine? Unless you 100000% MUST.

Wow.

I guess it is kinda like black people being killed by white cops.

CDC and FDA will stop using the J&J vaccine after finding out it can cause blod clots?

Wow.
6 people out of 7 MILLION were affected and there is no evidence as yet that the vaccine was the cause of those clotting episodes.

But let me say again 6 people out of 7 MILLION.

that's .00008%

Wow.

You tell them that if they were smart they wouldn't drive in a motor vehicle because they have a six in 7 million chance of having a serious accident.

That's what you tell them.

Lets see how that pans out.

Well the CDC has reported that 472 people died after receiving a Moderna vaccine, while 489 died after receiving a Pfizer vaccine.

Perfect world does not exist. For the herd mentality, it gets the economy back on track and that is what they believe is important .

Well the CDC has reported that 472 people died after receiving a Moderna vaccine, while 489 died after receiving a Pfizer vaccine.

Perfect world does not exist. For the herd mentality, it gets the economy back on track and that is what they believe is important .

How soon after?

Forum List

Back