What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everybody! Just go get vaccinated ASAP! WHAT? The J&J one has a potential major side effect?

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

The germs can kill me, and I'm high risk all of the way - asthma, heart condition, age. The vaccine hasn't killed anyone and more than 200 million people have taken it worldwide, before I'll get mine, so it's not like I'm taking something they know nothing about.

I'll take my chances with the vaccine over the virus any day of the week.

Calypso Jones

Gold Member
Reaction score
Would you stop posting the propaganda bullshit ,please?

absolutely...i will now humbly submit to the largesse, the humanity, the grace and goodness of the Government.

not

Calypso Jones

Gold Member
Reaction score
The germs can kill me, and I'm high risk all of the way - asthma, heart condition, age. The vaccine hasn't killed anyone and more than 200 million people have taken it worldwide, before I'll get mine, so it's not like I'm taking something they know nothing about.

I'll take my chances with the vaccine over the virus any day of the week.

if that is your decision and best for you then i am certain you are making the right decision for you. I wish you the very best.

Calypso Jones

Gold Member
Reaction score
1618529019282.png

that quote could apply to SO MANY things going on today

Burgermeister

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now Pfizer says you will need it yearly. They seem to be the primary US government vaccination partner so look for some messaging around that now from the Biden commies. What a great vehicle for keeping citizens' papers up to date.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I really don't trust the CDC, Fauci or anyone else in government on all things COVID based on them getting just about everything wrong. It's questioning that all the vaccines have negative side effects and all have caused deaths, but the only ones being targeted and pull from distribution are the 2 which don't use the mRNA technology.

J & J will back in distribution before next Monday. 6.8 million shots given 6 including 1 death from clots.

Well, I was off on my timeline but it's back up and running today. They say there ended up being 13 all females in their 30's.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List