Hey Democrats....what the HELL happened?!?

E
So a Democrat wins the election and suddenly racism just isn’t a “problem” anymore? Funny thing is - I just spent 4 years screaming that. Any educated/informed person knew that racism hasn’t been a problem in this country for like 65 - 75 years at minimum.

Because some pundit says so?

That may be the way you guys operate, but the rest of us are a bit more educated.

Any educated/informed person knew that racism hasn’t been a problem in this country for like 65 - 75 years at minimum.

75 years would be 1946.
Buttsoiler is so "educated/informed" that he slept right through Rosa Parks, Emmitt Till, the Dixiecrats, the Civil Rights marches, Martin Luther King Jr, the Birmingham bombing, the Freedom Riders, the murders of Chaney, Schwermer and Goodman, Hank Aaron getting death threats, Rodney King, James Byrd and a shitload more. Ah to be "educated/informed". Must be "special".

What happened? You lost. Get ever it, step aside & let docs, scientists & competent adults handle this for a while :rolleyes:

Biden spent 8 months telling us that Trump had no Covid Plan, no one believed him, only about 60MM real voters voted for him, but Dominion put him over the top and now he tells us he has no plan. Biden didn't want to win. He never had a Plan and was shocked that they actually did cheat in the tens of millions column.

What happened? You lost. Get ever it, step aside & let docs, scientists & competent adults handle this for a while :rolleyes:
The same adults that destroyed the traditional family.

Fuck your "traditional family".. A "family" is how each family defines the term. More couples are not getting married and having kids now because maybe that ain't their thing. And of course a gay couple can only adopt. Other families are blended .. some married some not.

Just tell Edith to fetch you another beer and stop lecturing people who actually transitioned into the 21st Century.

4f1ff36bf9a762fb8f9689655df241a1.jpg

So a Democrat wins the election and suddenly racism just isn’t a “problem” anymore? Funny thing is - I just spent 4 years screaming that. Any educated/informed person knew that racism hasn’t been a problem in this country for like 65 - 75 years at minimum.

I'm sorry you have the constant contrarian Bill Maher and a libertarian (not exactly the party of civil rights) talking about racism and you think this is something liberals are going to agree with?
I've never understood why the guy had a show in the first place.

I'm sorry you have the constant contrarian Bill Maher and a libertarian (not exactly the party of civil rights) talking about racism and you think this is something liberals are going to agree with?
I've never understood why the guy had a show in the first place.

I'm mixed. The show itself I like since a lot of the guests are not always people you hear from too much. Maher speaks in sound bites and it's either about pleasing or pissing off the libs, that appears to be his entire schtick. I don't watch him anymore, only because I no longer have HBO.

NEWS FLASH:
  • RACISM isn't the problem claimed all last year.
  • COVID isn't the problem claimed before Jan. 20.
  • Even presidential lies are no longer an issue to be counted!
FOOD tastes better without Trump.
The skies are clearing.
The air smells cleaner.

Hallelujah!

Why aren't the democrats pushing reparations like they have been promising?

Excellent question.

Did the Dems take some internal polling and discover that most Americans oppose reparations?

Did the Dems pass the word to BLM that reparations will be on the table once they win the House & Senate again in 2024? To attempt reparations now might be handing the Republicans an issue to use in the election.

Or maybe next week, that man will visit the Lincoln Memorial (again) and make an impassioned speech about why the nation owes certain folks money. CNN & MSNBC anchors will then feel a thrill up their legs that they haven't experienced since 2008.

Any educated/informed person knew that racism hasn’t been a problem in this country for like 65 - 75 years at minimum.

75 years would be 1946.
Buttsoiler is so "educated/informed" that he slept right through Rosa Parks, Emmitt Till, the Dixiecrats, the Civil Rights marches, Martin Luther King Jr, the Birmingham bombing, the Freedom Riders, the murders of Chaney, Schwermer and Goodman, Hank Aaron getting death threats, Rodney King, James Byrd and a shitload more. Ah to be "educated/informed". Must be "special".
It was hyperbole...meaning for a very long time. You knew that and decided to troll anyway. Maybe you're not the MOST QUALIFIED to opine in this thread?

Bwahahaha! Libertarians literally are “the party of civil rights”. They believe a person should be able to do anything they want.

I think it’s time to block all Canadians. You people are just too damn ignorant of American issues/culture/etc. but feel the need to weigh in anyway for some reason.

That may be the way you guys operate, but the rest of us are a bit more educated.
So “educated” that you were convinced by your masters that this huge racial issue magically appeared for 4 years. :lmao:

Seriously, you leftists are just mindless minions.

Ummm, racism has been talked about all my life, so I am confused did you start reading just four years ago?

Also racism hasn’t gone anywhere and will never be solved or eradicated but discussion is important to understand not to make the same damn mistakes...

Forum List

Back