British analysis of Biden's first days in power.

I love how wingnuts
If democrats disapprove of Biden, and Republicans disapprove of Biden, why isn't his approval rating ZERO???

You're listening to conservatives tell you what Democrats think.
The OP isn't conservative, its obviously a progressive disappointed in Biden.
Besides, there are no conservatives any more, we're all "America First populists" now.

I love how wingnuts
If democrats disapprove of Biden, and Republicans disapprove of Biden, why isn't his approval rating ZERO???

Besides, there are no conservatives any more, we're all "America First populists" now.

If you mean OP as in Original Poster, that guy ain't a progressive.

If you mean OP as in Original Post, meaning the podcast video. Here is their home page:

Those guys ain't progressives either.

I love how wingnuts

According to the Dims and the media, all conservatives need to be reprogrammed.

Buyers' regret is real.

I told one of my former classmates that this is what would happen....and he didn't believe it. He said Biden was a "Golden Candidate"LOL!!!!
And because he's a liberal.....he will never believe even as his world comes crashing down on him.

I love how wingnuts

If you mean OP as in Original Post, meaning the podcast video. Here is their home page:

The Lotus Eaters are what the Left used to be.
Anti Globalistation. Pro Free Speech. Anti mass immigration. Anti foreign wars. Individual freedom.
Mass immigration is an ideal of Alan Greenspan and the Koch Brothers to keep wages low.
If you think Biden is opening the borders because he's a humanitarian then we can have that debate.
Real reason is that they want cheap labour.

We told these Useful Idiots not be idiots and support this China Joe clown but the mental illness TDS obscured their ability to comprehend the fact that China Joe was a fucking disaster.

It will only get worse.

China Joe is an embarrassment to this country.

These Useful Idiots have fucked this country big time and they don't even know what they did wrong.

I love how wingnuts

Anti Globalistation. Pro Free Speech. Anti mass immigration. Anti foreign wars. Individual freedom.
Mass immigration is an ideal of Alan Greenspan and the Koch Brothers to keep wages low.
If you think Biden is opening the borders because he's a humanitarian then we can have that debate.

Then why is Biden for raising the minimum wage?

And no, those guys were never liberals.

It probaly IS rating Zero.

The Fake News Media is trying to push his numbers up LOL...... in my opinion they will fail, America already abhors China Biden the Fake President who stole this election from Trump.

Hate him!

Aren't you the same delusionista who sat on this board declaring Biden would "NEVAH" be sworn in as POTUS?

Tell us more about having emotional relationships with people you've never met.

I love how wingnuts

Then why is Biden for raising the minimum wage?

And no, those guys were never liberals.
Only for Federal workers.
He lied again.
Big corporations are exempt.
Buyers remorse is real.

Forum List

Back