Heuy Lewis

I've been a fan for a long time.

I got the opportunity to meet Huey back in the 90s, he's truly one of the nicest people I've ever met and more than willing to make time for his fans. I met him at a golf course in Northern CA, and I didn't have anything for him to sign, so he pulled a dollar out, signed it, and gave it to me. Totally humble and kind dude.

See Huey Lewis' Hidden Cameo In 'Back To The Future'​

Mar 17, 2020
"Huey Lewis tells Kelly Clarkson how he ended up writing "The Power of Love" for "Back to the Future" even though he was skeptical about the idea at first. Plus, he explains how he went donned a disguise to make a hidden cameo in the film."

See Huey Lewis' Hidden Cameo In 'Back To The Future'​

Mar 17, 2020
"Huey Lewis tells Kelly Clarkson how he ended up writing "The Power of Love" for "Back to the Future" even though he was skeptical about the idea at first. Plus, he explains how he went donned a disguise to make a hidden cameo in the film."

It was years before I realized the teacher with the bullhorn was Huey!

Huey still looked 'viable' in the image below back in 2013. I could not find a more recent image of Huey which means he is most likely avoiding public appearances due to aging.

Clint Eastwood is still hanging in there(miracle) despite looking older than time itself. Clint is reported to be directing his last movie before he rides off into the sunset. There is now no doubt that the analog generation is finished except for wrapping up odds & ends while time still permits.

just wondering, i assume you like billy joel? i have never met someone who liked one but did not like the other.

Michelle420 i know agrees with me.:biggrin:

you want to have a great time? here watch this live concert for MTV back in 1982.that was his BEST stuff.i have watched it many times over the years.

Watched it last night. Best night I have had in a while.

Forum List

Back