He's Done! Whistleblowers Line Up To Accuse Mueller Of Lying To The Senate, Surveilling Trump

I mean I get it. If I was totally innocent of the accusations against me, I would definitely want to make sure the person leading that investigation was discredited and his investigation shut down as fast as possible. I wouldn't want any chance of how innocent I am being leaked to everyone.

Well, my friend, Trump is shitting orange bricks over what the investigation will yield in a final result before congress and televised.

Actually, Trump is too dumb to have been a part of any collusion, but his entourage of morons is in trouble.....

Trump OWN screw up is his attempt to obstruct the investigation.....and firing Mueller would be a last nail in THAT coffin.
Someone who is smarter than you disagrees!

Dershowitz Says Mueller 'Playing Into Trump's Hands,' Should Have Obtained Warrant for Emails

Dershowitz Says Mueller 'Playing Into Trump's Hands,' Should Have Obtained Warrant for Emails

Well, Dershowitz.......the O.J. Simpson defender.....has had a difficult time selling his books......

How come good ol' Alan hasn't be called to sit on any judges' bench or to become a special prosecutor and is now forced to lick behinds at FOX???

If the emails were obtained illegally, why hasn't the Trump team tried to get an injunction in the courts preventing their use? That's what any competent legal team would do, if the law was on their side.

The Trump team knows they were obtained legally, and is trying to create a faked scandal. That fools the bedwetting Trump cultists, as you can see here, but normal people correctly see it as more corruption from the Trump team.

Trumptards, let us know when the Trump team does something besides whine and lie, eh? You've got nothing, everyone knows it, and that's why everyone is laughing at you.

I mean I get it. If I was totally innocent of the accusations against me, I would definitely want to make sure the person leading that investigation was discredited and his investigation shut down as fast as possible. I wouldn't want any chance of how innocent I am being leaked to everyone.

Well, my friend, Trump is shitting orange bricks over what the investigation will yield in a final result before congress and televised.

Actually, Trump is too dumb to have been a part of any collusion, but his entourage of morons is in trouble.....

Trump OWN screw up is his attempt to obstruct the investigation.....and firing Mueller would be a last nail in THAT coffin.

He's Jewish. I was told Jews can't be trusted.

Only the smart ones who realize the Trumpenfuhrer is supreme and is making America great again by transforming the country into a Nationalist nation.

Last edited:
If the emails were obtained illegally, why hasn't the Trump team tried to get an injunction in the courts preventing their use? That's what any competent legal team would do, if the law was on their side.

because they have NO case to present......

It is much better for them to fire up their moronic base through the media....

Only the smart ones who realize Trumpenfuhrer is supreme and is making America great again by transforming the country into a Nationalist nation.

You're not even good at being a racist. Is there anything you're actually competent at?

The Trump team knows they were obtained legally, and is trying to create a faked scandal. That fools the bedwetting Trump cultists, as you can see here, but normal people correctly see it as more corruption from the Trump team.

Trumptards, let us know when the Trump team does something besides whine and lie, eh? You've got nothing, everyone knows it, and that's why everyone is laughing at you.
I think they already did get a court to intervene this past week.

Racist Pig

Racist Pig

I know, right!

You're not even good at being a racist. Is there anything you're actually competent at?

Well, in fairness, he's quite good at bumping up threads.....
Other than that....NOTHING...............LOL

(just a racist pig using the anonymity of a forum)

Forum List

Back