‘He’s an insider’: Ramaswamy’s deep ties to rightwing kingpins revealed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Far from being a maverick it appears that Vivek has close ties to dark republican money elites.

Prominent among such connections are Peter Thiel, the co-founder of tech giants PayPal and Palantir and a rightwing megadonor, and Leonard Leo, the activist who has marshaled unprecedented sums in his push to stock federal courts with conservative judges.

That doesnt look outsiderish to me. Are the elites positioning him to be trumps VP ? Someone to protect their interests if Trump loses his faint grasp on reality ?

I dont know but I think we should be told.

Far from being a maverick it appears that Vivek has close ties to dark republican money elites.

Prominent among such connections are Peter Thiel, the co-founder of tech giants PayPal and Palantir and a rightwing megadonor, and Leonard Leo, the activist who has marshaled unprecedented sums in his push to stock federal courts with conservative judges.

That doesnt look outsiderish to me. Are the elites positioning him to be trumps VP ? Someone to protect their interests if Trump loses his faint grasp on reality ?

I doubt it Tommy. He's a distraction for another reason.

That's most likely posing to take the high road and then claim he represents Trump's christian side.

Trump can't make his skin and his name acceptable to his diminishing supporters!

Racial distinctions will always have to be Trump's biggest draw card.

Buuuuuuuut he got the money to go to college from your pal, soros!

Oooooooh....the plot thickens!

That's most likely posing to take the high road and then claim he represents Trump's christian side.

Trump can't make his skin and his name acceptable to his diminishing supporters!

I can see he has a mountain to climb. Tory members voted against Sunak and for Truss even when he was clearly the least worse of the two.
I mean the guy is nuts but that never stopped a con from gaining power.

I can see he has a mountain to climb. Tory members voted against Sunak and for Truss even when he was clearly the least worse of the two.
I mean the guy is nuts but that never stopped a con from gaining power.
I think he will establish about 10% support and then be kept in the horse race as a disclaimer on extremism.

But he's got the wrong skin and the wrong name to climb any higher. And Trump won't dare to claim him as VP!

Trump will never choose a black as his VP. Never.

Attacks like that are getting old. Anyway, Republicans also depend on blue dog democrats who respect work. If this guy is true, he may have a future.

Propaganda.

Actually, a Soros trojan horse.

soros (14).jpg

At least he's not a left-wing insider Marxist piece of crap.

Forum List

Back