Hero Phoenix Officer shoots armed man in taco shop

This is amazing:

I’m sure our resident race trolls, IM2 , Superbadbrutha , will be along to tell us this black officer is an Uncle Tom or something.

Nice to know I live rent free in your head. You are the race troll, you and the other white racists. Now why would I call the officer an Uncle Tom? The only thing I question here is the extra bullets fired after the man was down. The guy pulled a gun on people, he was not unarmed at a traffic stop. You're a dumb ass.

He never dropped his weapon and was a threat.

He fucked around and found out.
He got two scoops. Biggie sized combo meal.

He shudda axed somebody. Nosane cuz?

The man was getting shot while he was laying on the floor. We give police way too much leeway on this. Other than that, I don't see a problem.

Amazingly enough bad guys can you shoot while they are in any number of positions.

So long as he's holding that weapon he is a target.

You can plainly see the guy was unable to shoot after he was hit the first time. The next 5 shots were not necessary.

No, you can't. You have the benefit of being a video viewer, and NOT having your life threatened. The officer didn't. So long as that weapon is in the person hand, he's a threat.

Just ask the thousands of US troops killed by "dead" Japanese during the war.

Your fantasies about how people behave in life or death situations is ridiculous.

Yes I can because I did. And after he put the guy down he didn't have the gun anymore, so the next 5 shots just were not necessary. I don't fantasize, thE shooting was justified, but the killing was not necessary. This situation was not WW2.

This is amazing:

I’m sure our resident race trolls, IM2 , Superbadbrutha , will be along to tell us this black officer is an Uncle Tom or something.

Nice to know I live rent free in your head. You are the race troll, you and the other white racists. Now why would I call the officer an Uncle Tom? The only thing I question here is the extra bullets fired after the man was down. The guy pulled a gun on people, he was not unarmed at a traffic stop. You're a dumb ass.

The man was getting shot while he was laying on the floor. We give police way too much leeway on this. Other than that, I don't see a problem.

Amazingly enough bad guys can you shoot while they are in any number of positions.

You can plainly see the guy was unable to shoot after he was hit the first time. The next 5 shots were not necessary.

Are you a doctor?

Are you a police officer?

Are you clairvoyant?

What I am is a man who worked about 30 years in human services. Meaning I worked with all kinds of people with a variety of issues. You get to learn a lot about the human psyche that way and you learn who different types of people do things. A killer has no regard for human life. That guy had a gun pointed at that womans head and did not pull the trigger. This happened before the police showed up. The man had a gun and the womans husband was able to pull his wife away from this "killer". The killer had a gun in a building with people in it and didn't shoot anybody before the police entered the building. This man was not a killer. An idiot, but not a killer.

Now when you look at that first shot, it was center mass, think about the organs in your own boday at in the location of where that bullet struck. At minumum he had a hole in his stomach, either large or small intestines and possibly liver or kidney damage. He would be bleeding internally at minimum. It doesn't take a doctor to see that.The man was down, he did not need the next 5 bullets.

You're a fucking idiot. If it would have helped him escape he would have killed her. Pointing a gun at someone is INTENT you moron.

Now, if he had a toy gun you would have a point.

He didn't, and neither do you.

Wrong. If he was a killer he would not give a damn. You know nothing about human behavior.

This is amazing:

Are you a doctor?

Are you clairvoyant?

What I am is a man who worked about 30 years in human services. Meaning I worked with all kinds of people with a variety of issues. You get to learn a lot about the human psyche that way and you learn who different types of people do things. A killer has no regard for human life. That guy had a gun pointed at that womans head and did not pull the trigger. This happened before the police showed up. The man had a gun and the womans husband was able to pull his wife away from this "killer". The killer had a gun in a building with people in it and didn't shoot anybody before the police entered the building. This man was not a killer. An idiot, but not a killer.

Now when you look at that first shot, it was center mass, think about the organs in your own boday at in the location of where that bullet struck. At minumum he had a hole in his stomach, either large or small intestines and possibly liver or kidney damage. He would be bleeding internally at minimum. It doesn't take a doctor to see that.The man was down, he did not need the next 5 bullets.

You're a fucking idiot. If it would have helped him escape he would have killed her. Pointing a gun at someone is INTENT you moron.

Now, if he had a toy gun you would have a point.

He didn't, and neither do you.

Wrong. If he was a killer he would not give a damn. You know nothing about human behavior.

A killer is interested in self preservation. If killing her would have helped him, he would have. He felt she was more able to help him alive, then dead.

And yeah, I know far more about human behavior than you do.

This is amazing:

Are you a doctor?

Are you clairvoyant?

Who cares what you think from watching a video in slow motion sweetheart. This happens in split seconds and you don't have the guts as you aren't a cop. The human services snowflake telling cops how to do their job in split second life and death situations. I don't know if it is more sad or funny.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.

You should go in and train the arizona police department. Ask them and let us know how that goes.

See if he court will let you testify. Ask them and let us know how that goes.
Should have been at least 6 more shots.

He shudda axed somebody. Nosane cuzzy?

Last edited:
The cop was a pro, although that many shots were unnecessary IMHO - The average yahoo carrying concealed is not.

Are you a doctor?

Are you clairvoyant?

Were you there?

You should go in and train the arizona police department. Ask them and let us know how that goes.

See if he court will let you testify. Ask them and let us know how that goes.
Should have been at least 6 more shots.

This is amazing:

No, you can't. You have the benefit of being a video viewer, and NOT having your life threatened. The officer didn't. So long as that weapon is in the person hand, he's a threat.

Your fantasies about how people behave in life or death situations is ridiculous.

Yes I can because I did. And after he put the guy down he didn't have the gun anymore, so the next 5 shots just were not necessary. I don't fantasize, thE shooting was justified, but the killing was not necessary. This situation was not WW2.

Please show us where he put the gun down?

This is amazing:

He was still a threat.
The guy still had his gun in his hand.

This is amazing:

Go to to 7:11
The guy was on his back still holding the gun.

This is amazing:

The idiot disregarded the reasonable BLACK policeman request to drop the gun, he refused therefore he had to shoot him as the dumb loser was still in attack position, multiple shots happened as the idiot never let go of the gun and was still intending to shoot the policeman.

I don't think you watched the video at all as you are so far wrong.

This is amazing:

Why would be an Uncle Tom? The fool was pointing a gun at him, he asked to get shot. Sorry Hawk, go hee haw somewhere else Jackass.

Wow! So All Cops Aren’t Bastards?

Nope, just the racist ones, the ones who unjustly murder folks and those who have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

I'm okay with the shooting; based on what I see, it was the result of his own actions. I'm even play with what might look like overkill, because he didn't have time to weigh pros and cons, and last-second muscle-reflex trigger pulls are not unheard of. I'm fine with him being sure about it.

As for the narrator, I appreciate his approaching the matter from an analytical, post-mortem perspective, but I think he is too quick to recommend that everyone there should have been armed. When you consider the situations each of these bystanders were in, I'm not convinced that any of them would have been any safer if they were carrying, and that's even assuming that they are the sane, competent citizens that he supposes them to be. Also, imagine how different the scene would have been to have those two beat cops charge into a running gun battle instead of a single active shooter.

The whole point of the video was that the police handled it, so I don't get why he would try to convince non-gun-toters that they should all be armed. The best move when something like this goes down is to run, but this guy doesn't make a living off of people running.

I'm hesitant to judge anyone who is shooting under threat or duress. The mind struggles to go from fight to not-fight in the split seconds a gun fight lasts. I agree, though, that it appears less than all of the shots fired were required. There are probably lessons to study from the shooting but not criminal charges or riots against the cop.

Forum List

Back