Hero Phoenix Officer shoots armed man in taco shop

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
This is amazing:

I’m sure our resident race trolls, IM2 , Superbadbrutha , will be along to tell us this black officer is an Uncle Tom or something.

Nice to know I live rent free in your head. You are the race troll, you and the other white racists. Now why would I call the officer an Uncle Tom? The only thing I question here is the extra bullets fired after the man was down. The guy pulled a gun on people, he was not unarmed at a traffic stop. You're a dumb ass.

This is amazing:

I’m sure our resident race trolls, IM2 , Superbadbrutha , will be along to tell us this black officer is an Uncle Tom or something.

Nice to know I live rent free in your head. You are the race troll, you and the other white racists. Now why would I call the officer an Uncle Tom? The only thing I question here is the extra bullets fired after the man was down. The guy pulled a gun on people, he was not unarmed at a traffic stop. You're a dumb ass.

He never dropped his weapon and was a threat.

He fucked around and found out.
He got two scoops. Biggie sized combo meal.

He shudda axed somebody. Nosane cuz?

hes-dead-jim-made-on-imgur-35655130.png

This is amazing:

The man was getting shot while he was laying on the floor. We give police way too much leeway on this. Other than that, I don't see a problem.

This is amazing:

That was some damned fine shooting. Fortunately that's one scumbag who won't be able to hurt anyone else.

You people are sorry.

This is amazing:

The man was getting shot while he was laying on the floor. We give police way too much leeway on this. Other than that, I don't see a problem.

They should have given the taco burglar a 20 yard head start. That would have been more sporting.

This is amazing:

Amazingly enough bad guys can shoot you while they are in any number of positions.

So long as he's holding that weapon he is a target.

Last edited:
This is amazing:

That was some damned fine shooting. Fortunately that's one scumbag who won't be able to hurt anyone else.

You people are sorry.

Sorry for what? A violent, predatory piece of shit being killed? Why would anyone but his family be sorry about that?

This is amazing:

Why would be an Uncle Tom? The fool was pointing a gun at him, he asked to get shot. Sorry Hawk, go hee haw somewhere else Jackass.

This is amazing:

Amazingly enough bad guys can you shoot while they are in any number of positions.

You can plainly see the guy was unable to shoot after he was hit the first time. The next 5 shots were not necessary.

This is amazing:

You people are sorry.

Sorry for what? A violent, predatory piece of shit being killed? Why would anyone but his family be sorry about that?

You're just as violent and predatory as the guy who got killed. The first bullet hit center mass, At that point he suffered internal organ damage. He was not going to be able to shoot anybody. So the cop decided to keep shooting until he was dead. You cheer for that and there is something wrong with you mentally for you to think the way you do. I can see the first shot but the next 5, no. Because that film shows something that you don't want to see. That guy wasn't a killer, had he been one, he would have blown that womans head off and killed her husband. So after he was put down, that was probably enough..

Last edited:
This is amazing:

Amazingly enough bad guys can you shoot while they are in any number of positions.

You can plainly see the guy was unable to shoot after he was hit the first time. The next 5 shots were not necessary.

Are you a doctor?

Are you a police officer?

Are you clairvoyant?

This is amazing:

No, you can't. You have the benefit of being a video viewer, and NOT having your life threatened. The officer didn't. So long as that weapon is in the person hand, he's a threat.

Just ask the thousands of US troops killed by "dead" Japanese during the war.

Your fantasies about how people behave in life or death situations is ridiculous.

This is amazing:

You people are sorry.

You're just as violent and predatory as the guy who got killed. The first bullet hit center mass, At that point he suffered internal organ damage. He was not going to be able to shoot anybody. So the cop decided to keep shooting untikl he was dead. You cheer for that and there is something wrong with you mentally for you to think the way you do. I can see the first shot but the next 5, no. Because that film shows something that you don't want to see. That guy wasn't a killer, had he been one, he would have blown that womans head off and killed her husband. So after he was put down, that was probably enough..

Really? I have never murdered anyone, or taken people hostage in my life.

Is that normal behavior for you morons?

This is amazing:

Are you a doctor?

Are you clairvoyant?

What I am is a man who worked about 30 years in human services. Meaning I worked with all kinds of people with a variety of issues. You get to learn a lot about the human psyche that way and you learn who different types of people do things. A killer has no regard for human life. That guy had a gun pointed at that womans head and did not pull the trigger. This happened before the police showed up. The man had a gun and the womans husband was able to pull his wife away from this "killer". The killer had a gun in a building with people in it and didn't shoot anybody before the police entered the building. This man was not a killer. An idiot, but not a killer.

Now when you look at that first shot, it was center mass, think about the organs in your own boday at in the location of where that bullet struck. At minumum he had a hole in his stomach, either large or small intestines and possibly liver or kidney damage. He would be bleeding internally at minimum. It doesn't take a doctor to see that.The man was down, he did not need the next 5 bullets.

This is amazing:

Are you a doctor?

Are you clairvoyant?

What I am is a man who worked about 30 years in human services. Meaning I worked with all kinds of people with a variety of issues. You get to learn a lot about the human psyche that way and you learn who different types of people do things. A killer has no regard for human life. That guy had a gun pointed at that womans head and did not pull the trigger. This happened before the police showed up. The man had a gun and the womans husband was able to pull his wife away from this "killer". The killer had a gun in a building with people in it and didn't shoot anybody before the police entered the building. This man was not a killer. An idiot, but not a killer.

Now when you look at that first shot, it was center mass, think about the organs in your own boday at in the location of where that bullet struck. At minumum he had a hole in his stomach, either large or small intestines and possibly liver or kidney damage. He would be bleeding internally at minimum. It doesn't take a doctor to see that.The man was down, he did not need the next 5 bullets.

You're a fucking idiot. If it would have helped him escape he would have killed her. Pointing a gun at someone is INTENT you moron.

Now, if he had a toy gun you would have a point.

He didn't, and neither do you.

This is amazing:

Why would be an Uncle Tom? The fool was pointing a gun at him, he asked to get shot. Sorry Hawk, go hee haw somewhere else Jackass.

Wow! So All Cops Aren’t Bastards?

Forum List

Back