Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

Yep.

Obama wouldnt qualify to be a cop in Wasilla, Alaska. Every single LEO in America, from feds all the way down to campus police, by law, take the same background screening.

Link that same background screening then.

Were you a Naval officer?
Not being sarcastic..,...but were you truly an officer?

Yes, retired in 1999 as an O-5. 21 years. Actually kept expecting to be recalled in the 2000s but it never happened...in my last years helped stand up some of the first Navy MOCCs (Mobile Operation Command Centers) but in that field, you miss a few years, you're obsolete.

I would think you would know better than that being a naval officer.

Ayers was an admitted enemy of the government. He knew his rights as a US ciotizen and he played them proiperly....but he was an admitted enemy of the government.

He has never retracted this sentiment...so he is still deemed by the FBI as an admitted enemy of the government.

That being said, anyone with any type of personal or business association with him then or now, are deemed as suspcious when they apply for a federal or state position that requires clearance.

No way would he be considered for a miuncipal, state or federal position that required clearance.

Ironically, Obama would not be considered a viable candidate to protect Obama as part of the secret service for this reason.

Yep.

Obama wouldnt qualify to be a cop in Wasilla, Alaska. Every single LEO in America, from feds all the way down to campus police, by law, take the same background screening.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Law-Enforcement-Officer-Guidebook-Background/dp/0972001336]Amazon.com: Law Enforcement Officer: Guidebook for Background Checks and Polygraph Tests (9780972001335): Craig A. Zendzian: Books[/ame]

Here is one better. A book you can buy to prepare for trying to pass it.

Thats right. Its so thorough, they make books for people to get help passing it. Obama would fail.

Am I ever gonna get some military stories from ya, ma'am? Since you've talked down to this poor, disabled, donut scarfing "EX" (as you empasized) cop, I'd like to hear how awesome your military days were? Most military folk respect cops a lot, so you must be like Rambo or something to look down on us like that.

Our naval officers are not trained in the cirteria of clearance and we wonder why wikileaks got our classified docs?

Yes, retired in 1999 as an O-5. 21 years. Actually kept expecting to be recalled in the 2000s but it never happened...in my last years helped stand up some of the first Navy MOCCs (Mobile Operation Command Centers) but in that field, you miss a few years, you're obsolete.

You ever get shot?

So you think disabled cops only get money from the state in which they work? I dont even have time to correct your flawed ideal on that one. But congrats on the business, glad you're doing well in retirement.

Now, please share your military stories? I truly admire you all, love hearing stories. You said you battled the communists? How so?

Disabled? Donut land on your foot? Those can be killers, I heard.

I said I was in the Navy during the cat and mouse Cold War....maybe you've heard of it in school?

Do you know what ASW is?

Yes.. I know what itr is and I know what you did in the 60's-80's....
But I can not understand how a naval officer is not aware of the strict guidelines for clearance positions...
As an officer, you had no responsibility as it pertained to clearnace?

Hello, I held a Top Secret. Of course I did.

And, ASW stands for Anti-Sub Warfare....fun times had hiding from the Soviets while finding their subs hiding from us.....until they couldn't afford to go to sea anymore.

You were involved in anti sub?
Were you coast guard or Navy?

RW clearly doesn't like Palin and has a very low opinion of her and her abilities.

Thats fine. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

I happen to like Palin. Don't think she's a viable candidate for Prez. Way to much baggage. I do have a healthy respect for this savvy, smart lady.

She accomplished a lot as Gov of Alaska and I thought her creds were way better than BO's were in 2008.

I also think anyone who thinks this woman is dumb isn't taking a close look at her at all.

But, as I said. Opinions are like assholes.

You know who packed those bags? The assholes on the left. Actually she has no baggage. None.

Our naval officers are not trained in the cirteria of clearance and we wonder why wikileaks got our classified docs?

The dumbest street cop would know if you did cocaine, you aint gonna be a cop. Guess naval officers don't know that thought.

I said I was in the Navy during the cat and mouse Cold War....maybe you've heard of it in school?

Do you know what ASW is?

But I can not understand how a naval officer is not aware of the strict guidelines for clearance positions...

And, ASW stands for Anti-Sub Warfare....fun times had hiding from the Soviets while finding their subs hiding from us.....until they couldn't afford to go to sea anymore.

Ever get shot?

You ever get shot?

No, but when I was going thru flight training in Corpus Christi, there was a crazy old man living near the outlying field runway who took it into his head that summer to start shooting at our planes...blew my mind to see in Maint Ops that we were to pre-flight for bullet holes.

Do you know what ASW is?

So you watched radars?

Do you know what ASW is?

Yes...I was aware of ASW..

But if you were top secret cleared...then why would you argue about the criteria of such clearance?

Do you disagree that Obama's friendship with Ayers....however slight it may have been......would have been a reason for him being turned away from a positon protecting Obama?

So you watched radars?

Sonar

The dumbest street cop would know if you did cocaine, you aint gonna be a cop. Guess naval officers don't know that thought.

Right..there's no cops who have ever done drugs.....:eusa_whistle:

Not relevant...

But...if you had a record of doing drugs as an adult, you would not be allowed to becoime a cop

Yes...I was aware of ASW..

But if you were top secret cleared...then why would you argue about the criteria of such clearance?

Do you disagree that Obama's friendship with Ayers....however slight it may have been......would have been a reason for him being turned away from a positon protecting Obama?

Yes I disagree....do you think that someone is going to be held responsible because as an adult they have an association with:

a) a person who was involved in anti-American groups over 30 years ago BUT WAS NEVER TRIED OR CONVICTED OF SAID involvement...in fact, is working as a law-abiding citizen today

b) that that person was 8-9 years old when their associate was involved with those groups and those activities?

You are basically saying that Ayers has this ever growing group of people he has associated with in the last 20 years and ongoing who will never, ever be police officers because they have associated with him. Oh....all his poor students.......:doubt:

You ever get shot?

No, but when I was going thru flight training in Corpus Christi, there was a crazy old man living near the outlying field runway who took it into his head that summer to start shooting at our planes...blew my mind to see in Maint Ops that we were to pre-flight for bullet holes.

Ah. Cool. Bet you had a lot of great, and stressful times.

But in retrospect, remembering your "What you slip on a donut" comment towards a former cop.........let me add this:

I'm on disability, because in Jonesboro, GA, I was going home from work when JPD requested help with a domestic violence call. A husband with a shotgun had his wife pinned to the ground, loading the shotgun to kill her, and JPD didn't have anyone closer than 10 minutes. I went. Tackled the guy, fought him, and took a 12 guage bucksot fired 2 inches away into my right knee. Obviously, never worked again. Without too much detail, I won the fight, the woman was fine, the suspect is currently in jail.

SO this cop who "slipped on a donut" saw more combat than you, the Naval Officer, ever did. I'm not one to spout a resume, but it was my 3rd shots fired incident in my 8 years in ATL.

So while I have great love and respect for the military, a few (very few) of you sometimes forget that there are other men in uniform here protecting you, and your families, from crackheads, rapists, serial killers, and just your good old fashion gang banger every single day. And sometimes we don't come home either. And sometimes we get hurt. And every day is deployment. Every day we may get killed, shot, stabbed.

So how bout get your ego in check before your next donut joke "ma'am", and to let you know, getting shot sucks, glad you never had to experience it.

Now, back to why Obama wouldn't pass a police background check.

You ever get shot?

Ah. Cool. Bet you had a lot of great, and stressful times.

But in retrospect, remembering your "What you slip on a donut" comment towards a former cop.........let me add this:

I'm on disability, because in Jonesboro, GA, I was going home from work when JPD requested help with a domestic violence call. A husband with a shotgun had his wife pinned to the ground, loading the shotgun to kill her, and JPD didn't have anyone closer than 10 minutes. I went. Tackled the guy, fought him, and took a 12 guage bucksot fired 2 inches away into my right knee. Obviously, never worked again. Without too much detail, I won the fight, the woman was fine, the suspect is currently in jail.

SO this cop who "slipped on a donut" saw more combat than you, the Naval Officer, ever did. I'm not one to spout a resume, but it was my 3rd shots fired incident in my 8 years in ATL.

So while I have great love and respect for the military, a few (very few) of you sometimes forget that there are other men in uniform here protecting you, and your families, from crackheads, rapists, serial killers, and just your good old fashion gang banger every single day. And sometimes we don't come home either. And sometimes we get hurt. And every day is deployment. Every day we may get killed, shot, stabbed.

So how bout get your ego in check before your next donut joke "ma'am", and to let you know, getting shot sucks, glad you never had to experience it.

Now, back to why Obama wouldn't pass a police background check.

I notice you used quotes but I did not say you "slipped on a donut"....I'm sorry, I hate to point this out to you.....but you are having a very bad time being right about anything here. Is this pretty much normal for you?

Do want to point out in addition that military members are going back to places like Afghanistan and Iraq with MISSING legs.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back