Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

Bodecea, got called out and now retreating? Not very becoming of an officer is it?

Retreating?

Oh, that's right....I'm not sitting at home doing nothing but hovering over a hot internetz like you are. Have a business to run. But feel free to interpret my lack of giving you 24/7 attention in whatever way you want. :lol:

Well, don't choke on your foot ma'am.

And yes, I'm sitting at home right now. I'd like to pick up my son and play ball with him. But see....getting my knee blown out by a shotgun on duty makes that impossible. WHICH is why your cop/donut joke was quite untasteful. Especially after you denied making it. But don't worry. If you or your friends ever need the same assistance, some other cop will put his donut down and risk himself for you too. Then, when it's over, feel free to make more donut jokes towards him as well. It's classy, especially for an esteemed Naval Officer such as yourself. Classy ma'am, classy.

You can't throw a ball because of your knee? I have friends in wheelchairs who play softball....and are quite good at it too. Upper body strength is outstanding for those throws home.

I wonder if Obama would have been elected if the media reported this....

"we need to really vet this man before we elect him. We all like him; like his enthusiasm; his intelligence. However, whereas we see it as cool that he admits to doing cocaine as a child, is it cool that he did it to begin with? Does that make him a good decision maker?

Whereas he was only 9 years old when a friend of his was part of a radical group, he is freinds with him today despite the fact that this man has never admitted regretting his actions and to the contrary believes that they were waqrranted. Does that make him a good decision maker? Is he not a good judge of character?

Whereas he admits that Wright was his mentor; and he admits he was part of his congregation for 20 years; and he claims he had no idea of Wrights views...what does that say about his ability to properly judge a man's character? Do we want a president representing us internationally if he has such a hard time seeing epople for what they are?"

But back to topic.....so you argue that Obama would in fact pass through a police background screening?

He's publicly admitted cocaine use in college. Which is an auto-DQ. In every PD in America (wont say a "good ole boy" exception has never been made, but they're rare).

You say he's pass it? And not "President Obama", just "Joe Blow" with Obama's exact identifcal background, theoretically speaking. If Joe Blow, with BO's background, wouldn't pass, then in theory neither would BO.

So he had coke. I thought you were big on life experience being a criteria for the job?

At least he admitted it. Your hero Bush was a coke head...

But back to topic.....so you argue that Obama would in fact pass through a police background screening?

He's publicly admitted cocaine use in college. Which is an auto-DQ. In every PD in America (wont say a "good ole boy" exception has never been made, but they're rare).

You say he's pass it? And not "President Obama", just "Joe Blow" with Obama's exact identifcal background, theoretically speaking. If Joe Blow, with BO's background, wouldn't pass, then in theory neither would BO.

It would be shaky.....is a lie detector required?

Yeah, all LEO at all levels do a lie detector. They overlook weed use within 3 years usually. But hard drugs almost never. They Ayers association (for a Joe Blow) would almost be certain DQ.

Atlanta PD does hiring events throughout the Southeast. Their stats show that for ever 1,000 candidates they screen, they get about 10-15 they can actually hire. The process is seriously strict. Their most recent was in Orlanda, FL I think. LAPD does them nation wide. NYC doesn't.

OK, Bodecea, suppose you're too ashamed to respond.

I know you're type....that is, if you aren't lying. You sat in a nice, air conditioned office watching computer screens as an officer in the military. Never saw combat. Yet probably looked down on the grunts.

And we know from your comments today you look down on cops.

Then, when the real back story comes out, you are ashamed of your own arrogance and simply leave.

It's ok. You aren't the only person of your type and character in this world.

No...

She fell into what we all fall into sometimes....

She found herself defending her politician at the cost of what she really knew to be true.

It happens to the best of us.

Hello? I'm right here. *waving

How would I know? You never responded to my post....so I thought about it....got a PM from someone else telling me that you are the real deal....and I defended you the best I could.

You and I both know what took place here. I admire your passion for Obama....but you compromised your knowledge to debate on his side.

It happens to all of us.

"we need to really vet this man before we elect him. We all like him; like his enthusiasm; his intelligence. However, whereas we see it as cool that he admits to doing cocaine as a child, is it cool that he did it to begin with? Does that make him a good decision maker?

Whereas he was only 9 years old when a friend of his was part of a radical group, he is freinds with him today despite the fact that this man has never admitted regretting his actions and to the contrary believes that they were waqrranted. Does that make him a good decision maker? Is he not a good judge of character?

Whereas he admits that Wright was his mentor; and he admits he was part of his congregation for 20 years; and he claims he had no idea of Wrights views...what does that say about his ability to properly judge a man's character? Do we want a president representing us internationally if he has such a hard time seeing epople for what they are?"

Are you seriously trying to say that these things were not reported by the media before the 2008 election?

Retreating?

Oh, that's right....I'm not sitting at home doing nothing but hovering over a hot internetz like you are. Have a business to run. But feel free to interpret my lack of giving you 24/7 attention in whatever way you want. :lol:

And yes, I'm sitting at home right now. I'd like to pick up my son and play ball with him. But see....getting my knee blown out by a shotgun on duty makes that impossible. WHICH is why your cop/donut joke was quite untasteful. Especially after you denied making it. But don't worry. If you or your friends ever need the same assistance, some other cop will put his donut down and risk himself for you too. Then, when it's over, feel free to make more donut jokes towards him as well. It's classy, especially for an esteemed Naval Officer such as yourself. Classy ma'am, classy.

You can't throw a ball because of your knee? I have friends in wheelchairs who play softball....and are quite good at it too. Upper body strength is outstanding for those throws home.

I'm not in a chair, I use a crutch. I refuse to do a chair for now. Pride thing. But the crutch plus throwing....ugh. The kid likes to run around, etc, football stuff. He'd rather play with kids. I get around fine. Just can run and play football like they do at his age.

Retreating?

however, it is the push form the back leg that makes a throw.
It is not about strength...it is about maximizing energy...and one needs lower body push to do so.

Retreating?

So if you were in fact the "real deal" in the military, were you one of those affirmative action female officers, or really earn it? Cop joke, woman joke, ya know how it is.

No...

She fell into what we all fall into sometimes....

She found herself defending her politician at the cost of what she really knew to be true.

It happens to the best of us.

How would I know? You never responded to my post....so I thought about it....got a PM from someone else telling me that you are the real deal....and I defended you the best I could.

You and I both know what took place here. I admire your passion for Obama....but you compromised your knowledge to debate on his side.

It happens to all of us.

Obama? Meh....ok in my book, but it sticks in my craw how he is held responsible for what an associate (and not even a close one) did when he was 9 years old and that associate was never charged or convicted of anything. Is this America or what?

So if you were in fact the "real deal" in the military, were you one of those affirmative action female officers, or really earn it? Cop joke, woman joke, ya know how it is.

Affirmative action? Didn't know we had that in the military...but here's a female military joke for you.......You know us women in the military, right? We're all either dykes or whores. There. I said it. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you seriously trying to say that these things were not reported by the media before the 2008 election?

They were....
But in a different light....

For example...

"he did cocaine...but he admitted it making him an honorable man"

"he had no idea about wrights veiws. You now how people are. We all sleep through church"

"he was 9 years old when Ayers was doing radical things. Yoiu cant hold him responsiblke for things another person did when he was 9 years old"

Certainly sounds harmless when presented that way.

It should jnopt have been presented either way/......just presented as facts....

But media today gets away with takint facts and putting a spin on them by having pundits comment on the facts..

Happens on both sides of the spectrum

It happens to all of us.

Obama? Meh....ok in my book, but it sticks in my craw how he is held responsible for what an associate (and not even a close one) did when he was 9 years old and that associate was never charged or convicted of anything. Is this America or what?

So in 20 years, if Osama Bin Laden has straightened his act, and a guy 13 years younger than him starts just kinda hanging around, then wants to be president, you wouldn't be suspicious?

Bin Laden has never been charged or convicted either.

And yes, in America association and perception matter.

It happens to all of us.

No ma'am..

It is ALL American....
He spoke out against his government and was not coinivted of a crime.
That IS America at its finest.

But....

Anyone who loves America has the right to not admire or befriend such a man.

Obama did...for political expediency perhaps...but he did...

And whether he was 90 or not even born yet, to befriend a man that admitted hating America; is photo'd standing on an Americna Flag...admits that he has no regrets of his hatred for America.....is a f0oolish thing if you want to get clearance....becuse you wont.

It is Amrica at its best. Hate us if you want......we will not arrest you or call you a criminal....but dont expect us to trust you

Affirmative action? Didn't know we had that in the military...but here's a female military joke for you.......You know us women in the military, right? We're all either dykes or whores. There. I said it. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh COME ON "ma'am". Military and police are a lot more similar than you thnk. People get promoted, in both, for reasons other than performance all the time. You say there aren't officers in the military that got promoted because of their gender/race over another person who was just as qualified?? You may be arrogant, but stupid? The Navy don't allow stupid, or so I've been told.

Happens in popo world all the time. Black female? You get the promotion rocket right up the arse. Not all of them, and not all promotions. But you know as well as I do, in both military and police, people get promoted for.....um....appearance sometimes.

You aren't that ignorant.

Oh, and heres a female cop joke:

Females don't need a drivers license. There aren't any roads between the bedroom and kitchen:eusa_shhh::lol:

huh?
That was a joke?
I always thought that was just a statement of the truth.

Females don't need a drivers license. There aren't any roads between the bedroom and kitchen:eusa_shhh::lol:

Don't tell my wife I laughed! That's funny shit.:lol:

Last night at the gym as I was completing my last reps of kickbacks, my wife came over to me and said she had enough...with sweat puring dwon her face....

SO I said...and I swear this is true....

"this is a man's gym. A woman's place is in the kitchen"

Seems the women at that gym dont have a sense of humor....I had a dozen water bottles thrown at me.

Forum List

Back