Here's your chance right wingers , back up your claims

There has been mail-in voting for decades by people living and working overseas. There has been no evidence of voter fraud in those cases. In Washington State, where mail in voting is the norm, there has been absolutely no evidence of voter fraud. When a ballot is received, it is electronically checked against the voter's signature, which is kept on file. These are high tech days: a computer can keep your signature on file and it can check it against any attempt of forging it. Drumph wants to disallow mail-in voting because he knows if more people vote in this country, he will LOSE the election. He knows that. He's pissing his big ass pants over it.
What's to stop MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens from mailing in ballots, from Mexico, China, etc ?

There is no voter fraud in this country or at least so little that it's a joke to do anything because of voter fraud. The only reason that you brilliant people are attacking voting across the country is to take away any block of people who's majority is made up of democrats. Which makes your group as anti American as can be and so against the values of this country, Prove me wrong. This proof must be everywhere, the way scum bag talks about it. Or maybe just lying. We already know you don't like me , think I'm dumb and that my spelling is bad , so leave that part out.

Jeebus. You are a loon.

Right, Asclepius. What did Trump ask them to find? 3 million fraudulent votes for Democrats?

Maybe they disbanded because they found 3 million fraudulent votes for ... Republicans?

Just kidding. But their inability to please their boss says it all ...

HA HA HA. You don't even know what I'm laughing at, do ya ? :laugh: :slap:

There has been mail-in voting for decades by people living and working overseas. There has been no evidence of voter fraud in those cases. In Washington State, where mail in voting is the norm, there has been absolutely no evidence of voter fraud. When a ballot is received, it is electronically checked against the voter's signature, which is kept on file. These are high tech days: a computer can keep your signature on file and it can check it against any attempt of forging it. Drumph wants to disallow mail-in voting because he knows if more people vote in this country, he will LOSE the election. He knows that. He's pissing his big ass pants over it.
What's to stop MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens from mailing in ballots, from Mexico, China, etc ?
That's really absurd. Where are these 'illegal aliens' going to get millions of ballots? Before you suggest such a ludicrous circumstance, why not first do some research and see how mail-in voting works? What a nimno.

That's really absurd. Where are these 'illegal aliens' going to get millions of ballots? Before you suggest such a ludicrous circumstance, why not first do some research and see how mail-in voting works? What a nimno.
Before you suggest such a ludicrous question, why not first use your brain ? Illegal aliens in Mexico can easily have US election ballots, by simply having had them before they were deported. They can also have them filled out by friends and relatives in the US, and they can even have them sent to them by friends and relatives in US.
Gee that was tough, huh ? :slap:

g5000, whatever his politics, sure knows his stuff on this issue of alleged voter fraud. He’s making a fool out of all the nutty Trumpsters here with their middle fingers in everybody’s face. I like him. He’s got a sense of humor too.

Not on topic, but I like his signature comment on Baby Bripat:
“When more than 17,000 Americans die from it (Covid-19), then you can legitimately attack Trump.” - bripat9643
Conservatives all think he's a douchebag.

Forum List

Back