Here's a prediction I may have to go with

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Gnocchi Goes Nuts for Mitt

Gnocchi, a prognosticating rodent named for the Italian potato dumpling, is predicting Mitt Romney to be the country's next president. Gnocchi's predictive skills have been tested before when he was asked in 2008 to predict the outcome of the presidential election, and he picked Democratic candidate and eventual President Barack Obama.
Nuts or Not? Squirrel Predicts Presidential Win - The Daily Treat: Animal Planet
I'm going too find out if he has the winning lotto numbers for Wensday

Last edited:

Gnocchi, a prognosticating rodent named for the Italian potato dumpling, is predicting Mitt Romney to be the country's next president. Gnocchi's predictive skills have been tested before when he was asked in 2008 to predict the outcome of the presidential election, and he picked Democratic candidate and eventual President Barack Obama.
Nuts or Not? Squirrel Predicts Presidential Win - The Daily Treat: Animal Planet

That's your prediction and you're sticking to it..

That's your prediction and you're sticking to it..

I didn't say it was mine why, U lying?

Forum List

Back