heres a look at what democrats want legal drugs such as coke heroin and meth

Decriminalize drugs and the whole state will be as filthy and dangerous as San Francisco. Deny the addicts all help, food and medical care. That might alleviate the problem. Not immediately but eventually.
BULLSHIT. Research the decade plus long results in Portugal. If a Nigga gonna do dope, he B dopin. If heroin was at Walmart would you buy some because it's "legal" ? Meth milkshake from 32 flavors ? I wouldnt.
I might buy a gram of Peru before a hiking trip or river raft.That could be fun...without arrest.
I'd buy a few grams of sativa when at the liquor store for wine/tequila. That might be nice for making a few brownies. Just for giggles(lots).
Matter of fact I fucked my knee up today....off for 4 Tramadol...I'm a grown man in a free country. Doc(farmacista) will tell me take 2 now and another every 8-12 and if it's still fucked... go for an Xray to make sure.
She knows me. I'll be fine by about noon tomorrow. Hurtin now..

Who do you think is shitting in the streets and dying in the alleys.

Baby Jesus's friends

That was fckn stupid

How did Jesus treat the Outcasts of society? Like Rat food?

He fed them, forgave them then said go sin no more

You want to do drugs go ahead but I refuse to support your poor choice

Chew on that....and I doubt for one moment you know Jesus

This is the future of the democrat party , whats next legal sex with kids and farm animals ?

Measure 110 would make Oregon 1st state to decriminalize drug use

we got a choice here,,
one is to hunt down jail or kill anyone that thinks their body is their choice,,,
2nd is to let them be and not fill our jails and cemetery's with people that think their bodys belong to them
You dont get it do you the effects of hard drugs on our society is the issue . it affects us all

This is the future of the democrat party , whats next legal sex with kids and farm animals ?

we got a choice here,,
one is to hunt down jail or kill anyone that thinks their body is their choice,,,
2nd is to let them be and not fill our jails and cemetery's with people that think their bodys belong to them
You dont get it do you the effects of hard drugs on our society is the issue . it affects us all
no it doesnt,,,

thats the government propaganda telling you that,,,

Anyone seen the effects of drug and alcohol abuse?

I have and it degenrates to clean citizens taking care of them, their family.

Why would anyone be ok with this?

we got a choice here,,
no it doesnt,,,

no no government propaganda just common sense and facts.I have seen what hard drugs do to people how it affects the community and people in the work place

we got a choice here,,
no it doesnt,,,

no no government propaganda just common sense and facts.I have seen what hard drugs do to people how it affects the community and people in the work place
OK,, still no reason to hunt down jail or kill people for doing them,,

Baby Jesus's friends

That was fckn stupid

by no means was he asking you for permission

Baby Jesus's friends

That was fckn stupid

So according to the book, he didn't treat them like "Rat Food"?

The first thing I do is get my fix of Coffee every morning. I'm addicted to coffee.

we got a choice here,,
no it doesnt,,,

who said anything about hunting down and killing people for drug use I know I didn't .
I only believe in the death penalty for certain murders mostly the really nasty one and multiple murders and certain horrific crimes such as mutilation and certain crimes against children the elderly and women.

I sure dont think drug users should be killed. you do know that in citys with a big market for heroin they will sells some of their new batch uncut or spiked with Fentanyl so that one or 2 or more junkies will die from what will be a normal dose so the other users will think its really good stuff and buy their product.

I have even heard of big supplyers offering free junk to a junkie so they could give them a dose before cutting it to see if they lived or died.

drugs affect our health care system robbery and mugging and b and e car theft work productivity and so much more.
hey if a guy wants to smoke a joint or have a few shots after work Im ok with that. NO HARD DRUGS I HAVE WITNESSED WHAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE FIRST HAND .

we got a choice here,,
no it doesnt,,,

who said anything about hunting down and killing people for drug use I know I didn't .
I only believe in the death penalty for certain murders mostly the really nasty one and multiple murders and certain horrific crimes such as mutilation and certain crimes against children the elderly and women.

I sure dont think drug users should be killed. you do know that in citys with a big market for heroin they will sells some of their new batch uncut or spiked with Fentanyl so that one or 2 or more junkies will die from what will be a normal dose so the other users will think its really good stuff and buy their product.

I have even heard of big supplyers offering free junk to a junkie so they could give them a dose before cutting it to see if they lived or died.

drugs affect our health care system robbery and mugging and b and e car theft work productivity and so much more.
hey if a guy wants to smoke a joint or have a few shots after work Im ok with that. NO HARD DRUGS I HAVE WITNESSED WHAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE FIRST HAND .
the fact that men with guns come for you if you chose to partake in them says they are jailing or killing people that do them,,,

as for you complaints about crime,,, well it doesnt matter why you stole or murdered, just that you did,,,

sorry but no one said life would be easy and the government will protect you,,,

we got a choice here,,
no it doesnt,,,

Just think if they were illegal !

Baby Jesus's friends

That was fckn stupid

Rat food.
Have you ever been to a drug soaked homeless camp? They live in their own shit. The most primitive of early man had a disposition of the dead. The buried them, burned them, even sank them in a peat bog. It took 21st Century drug addicts to live with the rotting corpses like they live with the shit piles. They rats eat them.
Rat food. It's the only good addicts ever did.

I have no problem with the measure proposed in the link.
Just shifting from law enforcement to treatment with funds from cannabis sales. There will be no hard drug stores and the law enforcement approach has been an abject failure for decades.

Forum List

Back