heres a look at what democrats want legal drugs such as coke heroin and meth

China has a completely medical based approach to drug use. No police, courts, or prisons. A simple test. A positive result means two years in a work rehab program. The state gives the user two chances to get clean. A third offense and the work program is permanent. This is how China can have mega size factories turning out cheap stuff.

How is that for a solution?

Anyone seen the effects of drug and alcohol abuse?

I have and it degenrates to clean citizens taking care of them, their family.

Why would anyone be ok with this?
This is the future of the democrat party , whats next legal sex with kids and farm animals ?

Measure 110 would make Oregon 1st state to decriminalize drug use

we got a choice here,,
one is to hunt down jail or kill anyone that thinks their body is their choice,,,
2nd is to let them be and not fill our jails and cemetery's with people that think their bodys belong to them
You dont get it do you the effects of hard drugs on our society is the issue . it affects us all
no it doesnt,,,

thats the government propaganda telling you that,,,
no no government propaganda just common sense and facts.I have seen what hard drugs do to people how it affects the community and people in the work place
OK,, still no reason to hunt down jail or kill people for doing them,,
Just let them die.

Anyone seen the effects of drug and alcohol abuse?

I have and it degenrates to clean citizens taking care of them, their family.

Why would anyone be ok with this?
This is the future of the democrat party , whats next legal sex with kids and farm animals ?

Measure 110 would make Oregon 1st state to decriminalize drug use

we got a choice here,,
one is to hunt down jail or kill anyone that thinks their body is their choice,,,
2nd is to let them be and not fill our jails and cemetery's with people that think their bodys belong to them
You dont get it do you the effects of hard drugs on our society is the issue . it affects us all
no it doesnt,,,

thats the government propaganda telling you that,,,
no no government propaganda just common sense and facts.I have seen what hard drugs do to people how it affects the community and people in the work place
OK,, still no reason to hunt down jail or kill people for doing them,,
Just let them die.
that would be heartless,,,

China has a completely medical based approach to drug use. No police, courts, or prisons. A simple test. A positive result means two years in a work rehab program. The state gives the user two chances to get clean. A third offense and the work program is permanent. This is how China can have mega size factories turning out cheap stuff.

Like you working in a whore house

I never worked in a whorehouse. You have me confused with one of your relatives. You would do well in a Nike factory. You have the drug use to justify it.

I never worked in a whorehouse. You have me confused with one of your relatives. You would do well in a Nike factory. You have the drug use to justify it.
Your admiration of Moa is noted.

Actually after living in Los Angeles for so long and seeing even more of the effects of drug use only good can come from the total legalization and decriminalizing of all drugs. Just sequester them in skid row or along the river. Anywhere where the don't bother anyone and aren't a danger.

They live in their own filth. They don't even bother burying their dead. Eventually someone finds the body, or not. Give them drugs to ease their suffering. Whether through overdose or disease they will die off. It's a win win.

Forum List

Back