Here's a good idea: Black Freshmen Orientation

Black Freshman Orientation

It's important that we always strive to divide ourselves by skin color, particularly at our universities, where we want to demonstrate to our young people that we need to keep to "our own" absolutely as much as possible.

With continued and focused effort, one day we will be able to avoid exposing our young people to any words, ideas, concepts, thoughts, actions, people or groups that that may cause them the slightest momentary discomfort.

Onward and upward, I say.

Identity politics at it's finest.
The Democrat Party used to be referred to as the "Big Tent" party. A place for everyone.
Now it is a "Series of small tents loosely tied together" - Party.
Instead of coming inside to be among all....everyone is shown which small tent they can be "special" in.

And the GOP "Big Tent" has now welcomed in Nazi's, White Nationalists, Klansmen, Homophobes, Xenophobes, Baggers, Birthers & Orange Blowhards.
Be proud I guess :eusa_dance:

It's important that we always strive to divide ourselves by skin color, particularly at our universities, where we want to demonstrate to our young people that we need to keep to "our own" absolutely as much as possible.

With continued and focused effort, one day we will be able to avoid exposing our young people to any words, ideas, concepts, thoughts, actions, people or groups that that may cause them the slightest momentary discomfort.

Notice the left changing over time.
In the 60s and 70s we had forced busing.
Now, since we had the first black president, we have segregation again.
It's like Obama ushered in another Jim Crow era.
Damn Mudwhistle you did it again with that photo. Love it and it so accurately depicts the mindset of Big Ears.

It also accurately depicts the abject stupidity of, well - YOU

I have no idea. I am speaking about identity politics. And the progressives are the ones doing it....and what party do Progressives belong to again?

Identity Politics? Is that what you guys are calling "Facing reality" these days?

This society treats black folks different than white folks. This is a simple reality.

That crap fires up white male voters s0n.....that's the reality! They are sick of that shit....Trump got elected mainly because white voters were sick of seeing their country go away. Identity politics is a huge loser at election time except for a couple of places! So go....go...go with the victim shit!! Gets the folks who dont hate their country out to vote!!!! Al day s0n....tough shit on you!!:113::flirtysmile4:

I'm not a big fan of PC/Identity Politics.

It's counter-productive, intellectually dishonest, divisive, and cowardly.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Right, We know Mac - You sit on fences and occasionally a cedar shard winds up your butthole and you post something like this.
Just an observation - If you don't like that, tough shit.

With continued and focused effort, one day we will be able to avoid exposing our young people to any words, ideas, concepts, thoughts, actions, people, skin pigmentation or groups that may cause them the slightest momentary discomfort.

If you are going to do that for blk people, when would you have one for those who are Other, or mix race?

The Democrat Party used to be referred to as the "Big Tent" party. A place for everyone.
Instead of coming inside to be among all....everyone is shown which small tent they can be "special" in.
I am searching for my tent, the other race, not listed on the forms, Ok they make fun of us, the say was are not -------------, enough. Ok Progressives I want a tent. LOL LOL LOL all the way. Oh what fun it is to write

I'm not a big fan of PC/Identity Politics.

It's counter-productive, intellectually dishonest, divisive, and cowardly.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Right, We know Mac - You sit on fences and occasionally a cedar shard winds up your butthole and you post something like this.
Just an observation - If you don't like that, tough shit.
Line 2 of my sig is for you.

Not everyone is a trained seal. Like you.

And the GOP "Big Tent" has now welcomed in Nazi's, White Nationalists, Klansmen, Homophobes, Xenophobes, Baggers, Birthers & Orange Blowhards.
Be proud I guess :eusa_dance:

Uh huh.... :rolleyes:

All I am saying is that people form into groups for strength. Always have.

Not anymore.
Not in the era of identity politics. It's the opposite.
Keep people divided by as many differences you can create to keep them weak.

I remember a terrible day in 2001. Sept. 11th.
But the aftermath was also a good time. Meaning how people everywhere dropped the petty, inconsequential differences and just became Americans. It was truly a sight to see. But it didn't last.
Common bonds create unity. But the ruling ideology in America is individualism. So people look for common bonds elsewhere because, like it or not, people are social beings.

If you don't like identity politics try creating a more inclusive society instead of whining incessantly and pretending like you can't understand why it happens.

Not anymore.

But the aftermath was also a good time. Meaning how people everywhere dropped the petty, inconsequential differences and just became Americans. It was truly a sight to see. But it didn't last.
Common bonds create unity. But the ruling ideology in America is individualism. So people look for common bonds elsewhere because, like it or not, people are social beings.

If you don't like identity politics try creating a more inclusive society instead of whining incessantly and pretending like you can't understand why it happens.
Democrats don’t really want inclusivity. That’s why they insist on segregation and division. The loudest alleged proponents of alleged inclusivity are white democrats who live in all white, all democrat neighborhoods.
Ignorant hypocrites.

Not anymore.

And btw, it doesn't bother me at all if/when black people want to gather and celebrate their heritage. In fact, it is a good thing. But, create a group for the purpose of white people to celebrate their heritage - and immediately it will be branded racist and a hate group.
A proud black man - is a good man.
A proud white man - is a hater and bigot.
See how that works?
And that is the problem.

Another example.... sexual identity politics.

A) A gay man wearing a rainbow "gay pride" shirt - is to be celebrated.
B) A hetero man wearing a "Straight Pride" shirt - is to be silenced and shamed.

Not anymore.

And btw, it doesn't bother me at all if/when black people want to gather and celebrate their heritage. In fact, it is a good thing. But, create a group for the purpose of white people to celebrate their heritage - and immediately it will be branded racist and a hate group.
See how that works?
And that is the problem.
Blacks who celebrate heritage have no idea if their heritage is slave or slave trader. It’s a phony, propagated narrative aimed at continuing segregation.

Not anymore.

See how that works?
And that is the problem.
Blacks who celebrate heritage have no idea if their heritage is slave or slave trader. It’s a phony, propagated narrative aimed at continuing segregation.

Not necessarily.
There is nothing wrong with people celebrating a common thread...whatever that thread is. As long as you accept others celebrating whatever their commonality is.
And that's the regressive way. - A group celebrating transgenderism in public - fantastic. A group of Christians celebrating in public - why that is awful and must immediately be silenced!!!!
Hypocrisy is the middle name of progressiveness.

Not anymore.

See how that works?
And that is the problem.

Not necessarily.
There is nothing wrong with people celebrating a common thread...whatever that thread is. As long as you accept others celebrating whatever their commonality is.
And that's the regressive way. - A group celebrating transgenderism in public - fantastic. A group of Christians celebrating in public - why that is awful and must immediately be silenced!!!!
Hypocrisy is the middle name of progressiveness.
But the black thing is an utter contrivance, especially beyond 1965. We’re over fifty years out. No more excuses. It’s now just self-segregation.

Forum List

Back