Herein is the future:

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
While my family owns two electric cars, we have the curiosity of what is the future in transportation. Herein is a long (hour long) talk on the future that is amazing:

I'll tell you what the future is right now.

Not only will you NOT be driving your car.

You will not be owning it, and you will have to request permission to take it out of your zone.

That's the futures

A great big Slave Colony Earth.

Now eat all your bugs.

Covid is just priming you for your chip, your pod, and your fuckin bug burgers...slave.

• Banned
It maybe Rye's future but I'll drive my gas guzzler til his family chokes.
Hoping my family chokes is close to reporting this off topic crap, but I want to make clear you are a fucking asshole who must have not been bred properly.

• Banned
I'll tell you what the future is right now.

Not only will you NOT be driving your car.

You will not be owning it, and you will have to request permission to take it out of your zone.

That's the futures

A great big Slave Colony Earth.

Now eat all your bugs.

Covid is just priming you for your chip, your pod, and your fuckin bug burgers...slave.
LOL, you've read too many dystopian novels. I bet your great great grandfather standing by the road watching the first gas propelled vehicle yelled out, "Get a Horse".

You didn't read the link in the OP.

LOL, you've read too many dystopian novels. I bet your great great grandfather standing by the road watching the first gas propelled vehicle yelled out, "Get a Horse".

You didn't read the link in the OP.
Dude...you live in a dysgenic dystopia.

Hoping my family chokes is close to reporting this off topic crap, but I want to make clear you are a fucking asshole who must have not been bred properly.

You're just one more little bitch who cries about everything. Make no mistake I'd break you.

ChargeCar.jpg

Dude...you live in a dysgenic dystopia.
LOL, nice try Bozo. The dysgenic dystopia was in effect and continues to exist with trumpism. The future of energy is in transportation and is in the link of the OP. There is nothing within the OP to impact negatively with my grandsons.

You're just one more little bitch who cries about everything. Make no mistake I'd break you.
Nice try asshole. You're the little bitch who whines about anyone not supporting your toys, seeking to control them makes you cry.

Now that the assholes have derailed this thread, it's clear that no moderation exists when the 21st Century Republican voters can't imagine the future and/or are fearful of the future.

Not one of these jerks read the link in the OP. Typical of poorly educated clowns who have not been schooled in higher education [the 8th grade?].

Forum List

Back